“Go for the ambiance”

Ounce
Ranked #182 of 3,312 Restaurants in Da'an
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Small, cozy speakeasy with friendly staff. Get there before 9pm to avoid waiting a long time. They have a small drinks menu (at the time we went there, it was Summer in New Orleans) but you can choose to have a customized drink. No prices listed on the menu but ours came out to about NT$450 each. Pricey, but worth the experience.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

在台北第一次遇到服務這麼差的餐廳,也算是一種開人眼界。外面的酒品質不好並且昂貴,等了一個半小時明明是帶位人員的疏忽,最後卻是我們自己敗興而歸,非常不友善的環境,完全是對週末夜晚的一種浪費,如果你真的非嘗試不可,請不要選在人潮繁忙之際,台北還是有許多好店提供好的飲料跟服務,不需妥協於此。Very bad experience there. Wait for one and half hour outside with bad quality expensive wine ( two kinds of red wine and one white wine and cost 300 NTD per glass, we take 7 glass for waiting sadly). About one hour waiting we checked it again, the door man said he forgot our name (were passed by five or six groups already) and will arrange us in in 20 minutes, later he said he announced our name in public four time and he has to cancel our seat in just ten minutes despite we already wasted our time outside for one and half hour. The weirdest thing is we NEVER leave that place even just a door. Even the staff outside tried to help us to negotiate with the guy inside, the best thing they can do is serve us free popcorn and chips which we already spent much more time and money on the bad wine outside and it's included.( it's just so ridiculous for us) I cannot imagine a bar with so arrogant attitude in my city is popular or really good as they promoted. I just hope other people wouldn't be through such a same nightmare as us. I am sorry for that.

4  Thank nickneco
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Great cocktails, amazing staffs, amazing place great ambience, !!Overall will come back to visit for another drinks for sure

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Best cocktails in Taiwan. This is a must. It's small, so you may have to wait. Can't go with a group larger than 4. I'll be back when I am in Taiwan again. Really well done.
Best White Russian I have ever had.

1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Nestled at the back of a coffee shop through a secret door, this place oozes style and exclusivity. The bartender (american chap) was on form. I can honestly say I've never had a better selection of drinks made for me. Sadly it was his last evening so heres hoping the management have replaced him with someone equally as good.

Date of visit: April 2016