“Sea food or See food”

Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Lots of seafood on menu... live lobsters more expensive. Time imposed on dinning 90 mins.. fresh and delicious food served

Reviewed 21 November 2017

seafood was fresh and tasty, friendly waiters with great service! problem solved efficiently. will visit again in the future and recommend to friends!

Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The service at this restaurant is bad, but the food is fine.
If you use EZTABLE to book a table, you will get the white noodles.

Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Price high, taste just ok but barely qualifies as anything not Taiwanese. Service offensively bad and verifiably racist toward foreign customers. I have never been lectured before about not liking a drink, I just asked whether it was actually a margarita. I was told it is as it is and waitress simply left. Later, despite ordering $4000 more in other foods which were all 'fine', the waitress 'Sandy' simply starting ignoring me and spoke directly to the Taiwanese-looking people at my table that I'm a low-class person who knows nothing of respect. Wow. Incredibly disrespectful at the drop of a hat. Meanwhile, for context, the table next to us was a group of drunk TW people who couldn't say anything without shouting it, dropping food all over the floor and literally running around the table. The waitress came again later while I was in the bathroom to drop more nonsensical garbage about me too. All without ever acknowledging me again or speaking to me directly at any point after the first drink complaint. Classic racism. Thanks Shrimp Daddy for quickly making everyone in my party so uncomfortable! I think I've spent about $20,000 there already in the last year without problems, but no more now. You can get much better, high quality food elsewhere for significantly less.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Saw this online and thought it looked epic, but when it came down to taste there wasn't anything exciting. The seafood was good but you can find much better local options at cheaper prices. The flavours weren't really singing as much as they should have. I wouldnt rush to go back, but would say no to an invite.