“very good!!!!”

Kiki Restaurant - Yanji
Ranked #11 of 2,861 Restaurants in Da'an
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 January 2018

i visited with my mother in kiki restaurant.
food and atmosphere are very goooooooooooood!!!!
foods tastes very delicious!!!!!
if i travel in taipei, i visit in kiki restaurant.^^*

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I reserved a special set for two. What I liked was that we did not need to wait too long, considering the restaurant was a very famous one among Koreans. All the staffs were good at Korean and English. The restaurant was very clean as well. However, since I'm reviewing a restaurant, I cannot rate well because every dish had too extreme taste. At first bite, all the dishes are really tasty. But it is hard for two people to eat up whole the shrimp and the fried tofu because they're too greasy, and the (kinda, I don't remember the name of the menu exactly) leek was too spicy. Since we could not eat the leek very well, we tasted each ingredient respectively. In it, the bean was too salty (strong flavor because of the soy sauce). The most eatable ingredient in the roast was the leek itself (without the pepper). The noodle was also a little bit greasy. Overall, we could not eat a single dish without the beer or the rice, sadly. We've seen other people who were eating better than us, but I don't think the set for two is easy to complete for the foreigners. If I should go there again, then I'd better order different dishes.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We had just checked into our hotel in Daan and started to walk in search for restaurant for lunch. We literally stumbled upon Kiki and the rest is history. We were warmly welcomed and taken to our seats. Restaurant was fairly busy with the office lunch crowd finishing their meals. We looked through the menu and ordered some local cuisine. It was a very tasty meal, well prepared with fresh ingredients and well balanced flavours. We did return at the end of our visit. High recommended1

Reviewed 10 January 2018

It's really wonderful restaurant. Foods are delicious and the staffs are kind. The atmosphere is great.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

food is good, atmosphere is good, service is excellent.
we are veryt nice to come here and want to visit again.