“Morocco in Taipei”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Small cozy restaurant is near to Night market but it's vey quiet inside has some nice morocco snacks and curries.
A must try if you are Muslim looking for Muslim food.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Recommended by one friend, we tried this restaurant for a get together dinner and there is no doubt that they have delicious Moroccan food in Taipei but the decor and service of restaurant is 'average' and it could be improved to make it more popular in Taipei.

Must try Lamb dishes, recommended!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank markzentaipei
Reviewed 14 February 2015

one of the best restaurants i have visited. i ordered from the set menu and the food was cooked to perfection. and they had amazing Moroccan tea (they do not sell grog sadly) 10/10

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I came on a business trip from the U.S to taiwan and since this is my 3rd time. I wanted to try something different. And with the help of a local friend, he recommends 'Tajin,' which is a moroccan restaurant, and thank God it was a very good choice!!

Amazing restaurant !! Very clean, great service and outstanding food!!
The minute y step inside, you will be mesmerized by the beauty of the moroccan theme, from the unique chandeliers to the mules by the counter and the paintings.
One start to wonder that one is in Ali baba fairytale. And you cannot help but notice the big smile of the owner Hicham, who is very friendly and detailed oriented when it comes to questions about his exotic food!!
You also feel his warmth and his passion while describing any of his dishes in a genuine honesty.
His staff is very professional and friendly as well! They come to check on me twice if I need anything else or if I have any question.
I had harrira which is a Moroccan soup, very yummy and will warm y up in winter.
I also had eggplant as an appetizer, and I couldn't be happier!!!

For the main course , I had meat balls with eggs, and it was so good!!
I will definitely come back again!

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was in Taiwan last June, I discovered the restaurant and it was the right choice, hospitality, good food, original taste, warm atmosphere, myself feel at home!

Date of visit: June 2014