“Xiao Long Bao Dinner”

Din Tai Fung (Fuxing Branch)
Ranked #7 of 2,819 Restaurants in Da'an
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had Xiao Long Bao Dinner with friends
Amazingly delicious with 5 different flavors of Xiao Long Bao.
Side dishes are good, too.
Highly recommended for Taipei visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I've eaten at both this one and the 101 branch, and they are both leagues above the others in the chain outside of Taiwan. The dumplings are all flavour with no greasiness, and consistent every time.
It's well worth the wait, and I can't wait to go back next time I am in Taipei.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Really the best place to go for some delicious dumplings and soups.
We went twice and the first time at lunch on a Saturday we had to wait over an hour but that's okay as you get a number and come back later. The second time on a Wednesday at 5pm, only 5 minutes wait.
The dumplings are to die for as well as the fried rice. I also highly recommend the cold dresses ear mushrooms which was a first for us.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The dumplings are simply outstanding and the service is like a well oiled machine. Just look at the smiles of those coming out of the restaurant its pure gold. I have been to this branch numerous times and nearly every dish I try is tasty. Do yourself a favor order the truffle soup dumplings and stewed bean curd cold appetizer.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This restaurant is always busy, but moves through the line relatively quickly. It's comfortable, has a broad offering of good food. Waiters and other service staff are friendly, polite and attentive. I and my client were both highly satisfied.