“Beautiful View”
Review of Jump Off Rock

Jump Off Rock
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place to stop. The view is amazing and looks like it is painting. It does not look real (but it is). We did not have enough time to venture on some of the hiking trails, but would love to go back and explore these.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"homes"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great way to spend part of the day. Went on 3 small hikes and my 11yr olds did great. They also loved it! The scenic views are something to be seen with the eye. Of note...when driving to the destination just keep going! I only saw a few signs telling me where to go. The roads are small and super winding. Be careful. My GPS in my car took me to the visitor center. However my iPhone took me right there.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

With friends visiting from Nashville, we brought them here for the beautiful views of The Smokies. While there a wedding was taking place....awfully cold day for the bride, but what a great backdrop for the event.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

It was a LONG and windy road up, but I’m glad I did it. Always great to see the local sites and the road up was very beautiful