“Wonderful food and service”

Tasty Steak (Keelung Zhongzheng Branch)
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

So glad I chanced upon this Tasty restaurant in Keelung!! My 3rd time at this chain. My first was in Shanghai and second time in Taipei. Wonderful experience every time in terms of food and service!! Reasonable price for a 6 course western dinner! My steak was a bit too rare though I asked for medium well done which my waitress said it will be 75% cooked. 2 family members celebrated birthday there so our family photos were taken by the waitress and printed copies presented in Tasty’s frame. I alerted the waitress that the photo I chose was bad as my son’s palm blocked his face. I asked for a reprint and said I will pay extra printing. She offered to email the soft copies and took my email address. A few days later, I received a polite email from Tasty with all the photos taken that night!! Awesome! :)

Reviewed 13 July 2016

After a few locations in the area, Tasty Steak restaurant moved to the Imperial Tower, Keelung's highest building which is slowly becoming an entertainment, shopping and movie complexm crowned with the Rhine Inn hotel.

Tasty's menu offers a lot of set choices with possible replacements. Steak is the main fare; local preference is for fat laced meat, its' degree of being cooked expressed in minutes, a cultural difference

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Was very impressed with their service staff. We even had a dedicated waiter to serve us.

We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and our pictures were taken and then given to us in a nice cardboard picture stand.

We were given extra servings of cakes and pastries so our 6 course dinner became 7 course. The food was tasty indeed and par excellent. Loved the steak and the pork chop.

Definitely worth the price which is pretty reasonable.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

It's about a menu of 5 plates. The food is really tasty and service is excellent. Some servants speak a little English. Good value for money!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Tasty is a steakhouse chain in Taiwan so can compare reviews from the Taipei Tasty. Keelung has moved to new 15th floor location so feels very new and trendy. Although restaurant was packed our table was not cramped. It is a set meal, 500-600nt including service charge. Not cheap eats for Taiwan but good value for what you get. You have choice of appetizer, soup, entree, dessert and beverage. There are several entrees to choose from, surprisingly only 2 involving steak. I thought my steak was excellent, although a tad rare (7 minutes). I was getting too full as dessert approached so switched my drink order from mango smoothie (actually a slush type drink) to herbal tea, staff very quick to help. Tea was excellent. Desserts delish but bit small. Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends. 886 2-2425-3600

1  Thank Keelungtourist