“Tim Ho Wan: best bbq pork buns”

Tim Ho Wan - HOYII Main Station
Reviewed 14 March 2017

best bbq pork buns in the world, period. nuff said...

this location is small, a bit of a zoo, but that's no different than any other Tim Ho Wan i've been to.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

我很喜歡Tim Ho Wan. I'm a big fan of dim sum, and next to a top place I went to Hong Kong, this is one of best dim sum places I've been to. I confident any patron to this restaurant will not be disappointed.

I think this restaurant is better than all the dim sum places I've been to in America.
我覺得這個餐廳比美國餐廳好吃。

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Heard about this restaurant chain in Hong Kong but didn't have the time to go before my tip to Taipei, so decided to go to the branch their instead.

I had heard it could be quite the queue but it was alright when I went, a 10 minute wait perhaps (felt longer cause it was pretty cold!).

Food was okey, however, not sure if it was Michelin star worthy. The BBQ pork bun was really good, that I can recommend, all other dishes was pretty average.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I was hungry and decided to order a couple items for take out. Both the scallop dumplings and fried radish cakes were delicious and reasonably priced. Looking forward to trying other items on the menu.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Dumplings were good but not top of line.... good shrimp dumpling and fried taro cake. Prices were average. We waited outside for 30 minutes last night and ordered 8 assorted items. Memorable item was shrimp dumpling, noodle was dry, dimsum was a bit dry, taro cake not cooked enough. Some folks said it is good... it was not last night. The staff is helpful and polite but not warm or friendly. That's okay.