Pizza Pub - Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday, so I took him to pizza pub for having a wonderful dinner. It not only has delicious food but also has a professional service. I wouldn't say it is a perfect restaurant but I do visit it once again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first time to go into a five-star hotel. And I have no ideal what I'm gonna eat so I go down stairs see a beautiful lady who is standing at the door of pizzapub. That's interesting me. She is so charming because of the greeting to everyone just quite kindly. Then I chose the pizzapub for my dinner. Just as this is my first time so I ordered "Spicy Seafood spaghetti" which is recommended by my server. The food is pretty good, but not the best honestly. After so many Italian restaurants I've been to, this is just okay. However I think it also worth to share to everyone. It's not only have a nice service but also do a great job on food.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The best pasta and pizza!
The must-try-out food in Taipei
The most amazing service!
The best open kitchen!

Awesome!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The place looks very high end. The service staffs always have a smile on the face. Food was great. A must place to go whenever I was on business trip. Will return my next trip. Keep it up.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Pizza pub is a must-go-restaurant for me every time I visit Taipei.
The service is stunning, everyone waits with a great smile.
And the food especially the spicy seafood spaghetti has always been my favorite choice, and the spicy minced pork pizza cooked in sorta thai style is also very creative.
Even thought it's not a very typical Italian restaurant, but its second to none for sure.

5 stars for them!