“Good place to have some comfort food”

Ooh Cha Cha Guting (Little Ooch)
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We bring healthy and nutritious options to your neighborhood! Our mission is to provide fresh, whole foods in a delicious way. Our menu is vegan with green smoothies, chia boosts, and raw cacao, macrobiotic bowls with organic ingredients, brown rice, micro greens, and quinoa, sandwiches, raw desserts, tea, coffee, and hot cocoa. We never use dairy, refined sugars or refined flours. We believe that everyone should have the chance to experience nutritional wellness. That's why our staff is trained to answer your questions, concerns or curiosities about ingredients used in our recipes. Strive to live a life of kindness, compassion, and love for all beings on Earth.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

In my opinion especially the Burgers are amazing and worth the money. Smoothies and cakes are good as well. I especially liked the Orange and chocolate cake.

I visited ooh cha cha for several occasions, dinner, lunch break, breakfast and just for some cake. I always really enjoyed it.

Just the Masala Chai was a bit watery in my opinion. Maybe the staff should ask how strong it is supposed to be.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Arriving at 20.25 the waiter told us they close at 21.00 before listening to our order. Tofu burger is no burger simple slices of tofu in a bun! No creativity here. Potato wedges are re heated dried and shriveled. I have never experienced such poor and tasteless vegan and vegetarian food until today.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This place is one of my favourite vegan spots in Taipei. Whole menu is vegan which is awesome, as well as everyone speaks English. They have a fairly wide selection of bowls, appetizers, and burgers to choose from. I would say the portions are a little small for what you pay for - especially with the desserts..smallest sliver of cake I have ever seen. Their cheese is amazing - you can even buy some to take home (Again, very small for I think it was 320NT)

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great vegan food!
What impresses me the most is the wide variety of choices:salads, brown rice bowls with quinoa,whole wheat breads,and hamburgers

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice Sunday brunch at this great little cafe. Food was creative and reasonably priced. Smoothie was delicious too.