1,618 results
All reviews the club lounge spg member rooftop pool pizza pub health club shandao temple station business trip concierge desk premier room breakfast buffet is train station an upgrade fitness center upgraded to a suite rooms are nice separate shower blue line
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Stayed 3 nights as part of a group. Standard sheraton hotel - well located and easy to find. Rooms were fine - the swimming pool was undergoing renovation but the sauna/baths were well worth a visit. Was noisy on the 16th floor so front desk moved us to a room on the 14th with no issues. Best feature was the earthquake proof feature - moderate quake (M5.3) on the 19/2 which caused the bed to move forward. No drama apart from that.

Room tip: Ask for a room between the 5-10th floors like the locals do (most earthquake proof)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stayed at this property, and front desk staff Rachel Chen was very helpful, I arrived earlier thank I planned and she direct me to the lounge for check in, which was super nice.

Lounge staffs Talen and Melody were both super friendly, they remembered my name, can greeted me warmly all the time, they were also very helpful with all my requests.

Lounge statt Raye was very helpful, too. She noted that I like to sit in a particular seat, and she even offer to keep the seat for me later the day.

I am very impressed by all of them.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Located near a metro station, this established hotel is popular with both business and leisure travellers even though there are better choices for similar price range. Its rooms are dated and service standards can be inconsistent. Some are polite and very helpful while others do not seem to even know their vicinity well.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonGrandTaipei, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Sir / Madame,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the hotel, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your constructive feedbacks appropriately within the related Department heads and Front office Management team for further possible improvement. Further staffs’ training will be conducted . Moreover, for the renovation, we have already started to refurbish the rooms within this year.
we hope that we could get another opportunity to serve you in a more positive way in the near future. Please do contact us if I could be your further assistance.

Warmest regards,

Annie

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this property twice in the last six months. Rooms are looking tired and in need of a major refresh; staff don’t stretch themselves by any sense of the imagination to be friendly. Despite my lifetime status this is the second time I have had to remind them of platinum benefits. Since they don’t care about much of anything you are better off staying at the Westin or W, both properties are great from experience. Sheraton Grand is a total disappointment.

2  Thank yhennecart
SheratonGrandTaipei, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear yhennecart,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the service and room facilities, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your constructive feedbacks appropriately within the related Department heads and Front office Management team for further possible improvement. We apologize for the displeasure and any inconvenience it may have caused.

As we recognized that you are a life time Platinum, SPG Guest the high recognition of our SPG member is always the priority for our hotel, but I am embarrassed to learn that we were unable to meet your full expectation. Our Front office Management team takes the issues very seriously and will act on this deficiency immediately. Further staffs’ training will be conducted to avoid such incident to reoccur to other guests in the future. Moreover, for the renovation, we have already started to refurbish the rooms within this year.

With the heartfelt apologies, we would like to extend our sincere concerns once again and we hope that we could get another opportunity to serve you in a more positive way in the near future. Please do contact me directly if I could be your further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warmest regards,

Pojanee

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Room ok, bathrobe had a big hole in, towels were frayed at the edges, only one shower gel left everyday, and not the best quality, have had better in a hotel in the middle of a padi field in Bali. Breakfast, even going down at 6.30am food was cold, fruit was served in wedges, again better quality in Bali. No milk for tea only creamer, tea with creamer is not nice. Smell in corridor from restaurant was not nice. No information in the rooms regarding opening times of restaurants. Housekeeping could be better they dust where you can see but plenty of dust on the skirting boards behind TV. Also toilets could do with some bleach especially up the top.

Room tip: Do not know
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mrs Karen D
SheratonGrandTaipei, Manager at Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Mrs. Karen D,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel!

Thank you for taking time and providing us with your valuable feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the negative experience you have encountered. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Taipei.

Warm Regards