“Delicious dumplings and veggies ”

Din Tai Fung (Xinyi)
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We ate with our family of 4 plus grandparents and they were able to accommodate my teenage kids who have multiple food allergies without a problem. They have an excellent menu and there was even a sweet rice dessert that our kids could eat. Fresh and delicious veggies along with these famous soup dumplings made our day! Not much wait for a table as we ate around 3 pm. A Must Try!

1  Thank giselle888
Write a ReviewReviews (4,248)

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I ate a couple of times at Din Tai Fung at different shops while I was in Taipei because their food was delicious and the service was good. Worth the queue.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food + excellent services.
Waiters and waitress are just too good, you can feel that they respect their job and of course that's reflected on their quality of service to the customers. For the food, needless to say, you can just order anything on the menu that you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

That's the sign of consistency when the original restaurant makes the same tasty dumpling as US chain.
However I like the beef noodle soup (nieu ro mein) here better than US
You just have to do it once just so you can say you have done it.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

First day at work in the Taipei office and the colleagues took me to DTF. Now I've had DTF in other countries so I'm familiar with what's on offer. However, DTF in Taiwan is actually better than others. It's considered an inexpensive restaurant in Taiwan or perhaps an affordable luxury. Whatever it is, the food was really good as compared to other DTF overseas. For those who have tried the outlets overseas and think they know DTF, come try the one in Taiwan. The tip that I can give you is to avoid the one at Taipei 101 as that's a really popular location and the queues are long. I'm not one to wait queue up for food no matter how good so google and try the outlets away from the tourist attractions. You will have a much better dining experience

Apologies as I only had a pic of this fresh bamboo fruit which you can only get during a certain season - perhaps only in summer when the bamboo flower blooms.