Free cancellation until 07/27
US$52
Hotel Royal-Nikko Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$149
US$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Free cancellation until 07/25
US$41
Ambience Hotel(Zhongshan District)
US$90
US$77
  • Breakfast included
YoMi Hotel(Zhongshan District)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
  • Breakfast included
THE Tango Taipei NanShi(Zhongshan District)
US$117
US$96
Agoda.com
Golden China Hotel(Zhongshan District)
US$72
US$67
Agoda.com
Via Hotel Loft(Zhongshan District)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
Book now, pay at stay
US$45
US$44
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$249
US$203
Westin.com
The Okura Prestige Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$219
US$166
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

All reviewsnight marketbars and restaurantsrooms are comfortablestaying at this hotelexcellent hotellate checkchinese restaurantsuperior roomlocal foodsubway stationstar hotelwi fibusiness tripnice staybreakfast buffet istaipeicrews
Reviewed 2 August 2017

It is my first time to stay in this hotel. The staff is very friendly. I thought I lost my passport and the staff immediately picked up the phone to call the MTR (I thought I dropped there). At the same time, I found it in my bag, but I got the warm experience. I left in the early morning and the staff help me to decide take a taxi or MTR. I chose taxi as MTR will not open until 6am

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, 經理 at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your precious feedback.

It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This hotel is recommended for tourists visiting Taipei for the first time. The employee level is high, and the room is beautiful. I think breakfast is especially good. I think the cost performance of accommodation costs is good.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Well balanced hotel for the cost performance and quality. I like the location too for my walking late night and early morning safe for my exercise and sightseeing after and before business. Many local food restaurants around the hotel are also convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, Front Office Manager at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Good location of your hotel at Taibei, I feel that it is my home out of my home town, The hamble and passional staff smiling at me whenever we see each other. The professtional way in service make I feel so nice and closer to my heart.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, Front Office Manager at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Very good hotel for the price. Wi-Fi is not very fast, the biggest problem is the room thermostat does not work, so the room is either freezing cold(most of the time) or uncomfortably hot. Staffs are very friendly and tried to help you out as much as possible.

Room Tip: Stay away from the tour groups' floor if possible.
Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, 經理 at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your precious feedback!

We have taken your criticism to heart and will use this instance as a case study to
improve our employee training and service quality.

We apologize for any unpleasantness experienced during your stay, and sincerely
hope this will not dissuade you from staying with us again in the future.