“First Class”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Twelve of us from Thailand were on a budget-priced six day tour of Taiwan, so we were all pleasantly surprised when on our final day we were taken to Taipei's up-market King Ping Tea Restaurant for lunch.

We feasted on baskets of assorted dumplings, steamed fish, pork, soup, pickled vegetables, steamed vegetables and fried rice, all of which were delicious.

The service was very prompt, and the waitress quickly cleared the table for more dishes as we ploughed our way through the offerings.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place is located in a nice area surrounded by exclusive shops. We had a good time in the restaurant. The dumplings are tasty and the service is good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We came here for lunch after deciding that we should try other local restaurants for Taiwanese food.
We love the dumplings because of taste very nice, juicy, thin skinned and oozing with fat.
Also the Xao Long Bao are absolutely delicious.
Overall clean, nice restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food here.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was really happy last time and being again in Taipei with friends I had the worst idea to have dinner here. I was surprise to see the restaurant quite empty, but only during dinner I knew why. Quality food is really low now. When I realized that I tryed to avoid what could cause me problems. I was so sorry for my friends. The day after my mouth was horrible and I felt sick and I was not the only one. Never again!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Lucia M
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This restaurant is a short walk from Ambassador Hotel.. The place is clean, the servers very helpful and the food was good. For dinner we had shrimps with green pea sprouts, shrimp fried rice, seafood soup and shrimp dumplings with noodles.. Delicious..

Date of visit: December 2016