“Fancy & tasty”
Review of SANHOYAN-DaZhi

SANHOYAN-DaZhi
Ranked #55 of 2,186 Restaurants in Zhongshan District
Description: SANHOYAN, a new milestone of New Taiwanese Cuisine, we base on and keep the quintessence of the authentic delicious, change the old with the new, integrate the western food and drink culture, add fashion and creativities, and provide double visual and taste enjoyment, to create a unique style of fashion space, fine and creative meals, professional drinks, Hospitality service and wonderful dining atmosphere. SANHOYAN's strong style declares the trend of new Taiwanese cuisine! We not only tend to let this New Taiwanese delicacies be everywhere, but also make the world proud of Taiwanese culture, so that more people could have the opportunity to experience our new unique dining culture.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

대만 3일째, 제대로된 레스토랑을 처음 만났다.
인테리어도 좋고, 직원들도 친절하다.
메뉴판에는 한국어 설명도 자세하게 있고 메뉴별로 어울리는 칵테일도 소개되어 있어 좋았다.
메뉴엔 사진도 있고 인기메뉴, 클래식 메뉴도 표시되어 있어 메뉴 선택도 어렵지 않았다.
점심으로 와서 맥주와 칵테일도 마셨는데, 저녁이든 내일이든 다시 와서 다른 메뉴를 먹어보고 싶다.
(한켠에 칵테일 바가 있음)
가격대는 둘이 3개 메뉴, 칵테일 1, 맥주 1에 약 5만원 정도.

It's first time to meet good restaurant in Taipei.
It has Korean menu and explanation.
People are kind and interior is fancy.
It's also introduce proper, well matched cocktail on each menu.
I will come again to try other plates!
Recommend!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Two dishes stood out. The gua bao with the tender slices of meat and the tofu dish that was just the right amount of spice! Will definitely go back if ever back in Taipei.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Came here at the recommendation of our Concierge at Grand Victoria Hotel. Was told this was Taiwanese food. Was impressed at the quality of the ingredients and the style of cooking. I do not have great impression of Taiwanese cooking, but the skill of the wokmaster here impressed me. Only grouse would be with the 3-cups Chicken. The chicken was chopped into small chunks and there were bone fragments. But the taste was excellent. Ordered the omelette with chilli sauce. OK, but not too unusual.

Was interested to try the cute-looking dessert buns, but was too full at the end of the meal. If I stayed here, this might be my "go-to" neighbourhood eatery.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My 2nd business dinner here. Arrived wednesday 8pm and it was rather quiet

Ordered a few of their specials - abalone in a cone, silky tofu. Both good. Wanted to order their chicken pot but they cautioned the portion is too big for 2 people, so didn't

Ordered their "non-specials", a fried omelette , chicken soup and vegetables. All ok

Overall pretty regular taiwan fare

Polite service

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I won't lie, I didn't like everything we ate from a recent business dinner but was impressed with the quality of the food none the less. I'm an American that likes most Asian food and some of the dishes were very tasty. It took me a while to gather the courage to try the soup with pig stomach stuffed with yams and barely. As usual the visual was way worse than the actual taste. This was a yummy soup and I'm sure it I hadn't watch it served table side I would've enjoyed it more. :-)

But that's the fun of exploring new cuisines. If you want to give local food a try while in Taipei this should be on your short list.

1  Thank Jay A