“Good Vegetarian Food”

Easy House Vegetarian Food
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in Yancheng
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The service we experienced was efficient and quick. Our plates were taken moments after we finished to be replaced for the next part of the set meal, for those who wanted a set meal. I enjoyed the mushroom pot, though it is all good.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

With a gorgeous view of the Love River, EasyHouse has great veg cuisine at a fantastic value. You won't leave hungry after a set meal!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Really tasty vegetarian food, a nice set menu with plenty of entrees to choose from and a great view of the river.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I reallly like to have the meals here because all the food is very fresh and healthy. The restaurant is full of heart to design the meal.

Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly located at the love river - and I must admit I was positively impressed by the food and preparation method (I'm non-veg myself). The vegetables are fresh and cooked to the right level throughout. Creative combinations with delicious curry noodles or rice. We ordered 4 different dishes, one of which as a set deal for $ 520, including salad, soup, fruit smoothie and small fruit platter as well as 3 dishes for around $380 each. I was not overly full, but my vegetarian company felt very satisfied. Service is also friendly, limited english is spoken, but menu is available in english and japanese - and providing an image of the dish. Would recommend.