“Lunch w friends”

Ranked #3 of 1,228 Restaurants in Xinyi District
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mayur Indian kitchen Restaurant - a beautiful home style Indian restaurant with an open kitchen situated just opposite the Grand Hyatt and Taipei City hall on Renai and Keelung road intersection. We offer a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian cuisine, with special weekend cuisine. We believe in serving the best to our guest, so we would love to listen your choice, likes and dislikes. M.I.K.also provides customized cuisine restaurant apart from our versatile menu. See live cooking just in front of you.
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Portion is good and there are a lpt of variety in terms of menu items. There is a $200 minimum but you can order a business lunch set to fulfill the price minimum.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The curry itself is really good and they were very accommodating to my needs (I don’t eat rice). Overall would revisit!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It's my first trying Indian food, I was introduced to this restaurant by my friend. The food was delicious and very flavorful.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Decent Indian food. Friendly service. But a bit of a small place, and ambience could be improved. Overall good.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious, soothing and yummy food. Liked the biryanis, dal tadka and tofu starter. Good hospitality and would recommend to anyone looking for good Indian food in Taipei.