“Great Sandwiches”

Just Diner Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 860 Restaurants in West District
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Just Diner is a new Italian American fusion restaurant. Homemade Bacon, Ham, Pastrami and Salmon. In house baked brioche bun for our famous gourmet umami burger, cuban bread for the best cubano sandwiches ever.
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I try and eat here every time I am in Taichung. Owner makes his own pastrami, brisket, bacon, chorizo, and other meats. All are great for sandwiches and he serves many styles. Off the beaten path and worth the visit to an owner passionate about his craft

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

They do their own meats and breads here. I can't speak for the rest of the menu but the Pastrami sandwich was huge and very tasty. Friendly staff and cold San Miguel. I would definitely eat here again

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

By recommendation of the owner we ordered the signature ribs and pancetta. He said they were freshly made that day. The ribs were so tender I only needed a fork to separate the meat from the bones. The sauce was excellent as well. The pancetta was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Portions were large. The price is great for such high quality food. I've had much more expensive ribs that weren't nearly as tender. Highly recommend to anyone who loves BBQ. We will definitely be going back before we leave :)

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I loved the whole feel of this place, very hip, cute, and well put together. The food was absolutely delicious and a good price. I got a honey lavender drink that was unlike anything that I've ever had before. I highly recommend stopping by for lunch.

Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

After all the glowing reviews, our family ventured out for a big lunch together at Just Diner. We tried several different dishes. Unfortunately for our tastes I would say that I found the meats to be flavored with a little bit of that particular Asian flavor that is very distinctive. For us, when choosing a western style restaurant, that's a deal breaker. The food was prepared and presented well, delivered hot and the restaurant was full, it just isn't for us. In addition they were out of a couple of the items we were looking forward to trying after looking at the menu online before going to the restaurant.

If you go, car parking can be found on the greenway, but at busy times or on weekends will be challenging at the least. Scooter parking is plentiful.

2  Thank Todd B