“Absolute beautiful”

Ranked #14 of 804 Restaurants in West District
Price range: US$30 - US$67
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The food and staff here are outstanding, it particularly suits for couple, family gathering and traveler.The restaurant offers a variety of food. In my opinion, I rated four in five points and it is definitely one of the best restaurants in Great Taichung City. I highly recommend it

Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com
TheLandisTaichung, 服務經理 at In Restaurant at THE LANDIS TAICHUNG, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear ukfxk5,

Thanks for your kind review, it's our pleasure to have served you.

Ensuring every guest to have a great dining experience is very important here at IN Restaurant, we are therefore delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your night at the restaurant.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

IN restaurant 28th floor (we had only breakfast). Breakfast costs $T660 per person. The dining room is large and airy, though very plain, compared to the rest of the hotel.

The food choices are very disappointing for a Western person. I wanted a vegetable omelet, and I got an awful thing full of corn kernels and other indistinguishable gooey items; it was completely inedible. When I asked the cook if they had spinach, mushrooms, peppers and such, the answer was NO. There isn't even a good choice of Chinese vegetables, like we had in Beijing.

I spoke to the manager on duty, and I think he didn't understand my problem, as he didn't say much of anything. Coffee was terrible. In any case, we wasted $T1300! So overpriced.

My room was 3203,Jan, 7-8, 2018.

The picture of the omelet choices attached.

TheLandisTaichung, 服務經理 at In Restaurant at THE LANDIS TAICHUNG, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Ms reginafug:
Thank you very much for taking time off your busy schedule to complete the guest questionnaire during your most recent stay at The Landis Taichung.

This was immediately brought to my attention, about the breakfast of choices are very disappointing, and I will share your suggestions with our manager, I wish to express our concern as well as embarrassment in this situation. Thanks again, indeed, you have given us good reasons to do much better in our service quality to our guests.

Dear Ms reginafug, the entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedbacks so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at The Landis Taichung again.

Yours Sincerely,

The Landis Taichung
Your 'Home Away From Home'

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Very limited dinner selection that is over priced for the only adequate quality of the food. Spectacular views spoiled somewhat by dirty windows.

TheLandisTaichung, 服務經理 at In Restaurant at THE LANDIS TAICHUNG, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Mike M ,

Thanks for your review, it's our pleasure to have served you.

This was immediately brought to my attention, about the service detail needs to change, and I will share your suggestions with our manager and chef , I wish to express our concern as well as embarrassment in this situation. Thanks again, indeed, you have given us good reasons to do much better in our service quality to our guests.

Dear Mike M, the entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedbacks so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at IN RESTAURANT again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

A vegetarian can usually get a decent enough meal at the restaurant, although the soup bowls don't often have a veg option. Vegan-wise, that is more challenging to find. It is a nice venue for events, though.

Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Dear KB C :

This was immediately brought to my attention, about the vegetarian detail needs to change, and I will share your suggestions with our restaurant manager, I wish to express our concern as well as embarrassment in this situation. Thanks again, indeed, you have given us good reasons to do much better in our service quality to our guests.

Dear KB C, the entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedbacks so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at The Landis Taichung again.

Yours Sincerely,

The Landis Taichung
Your 'Home Away From Home'

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great options for western breakfast. Made to order omelette and this time there was fresh carved ham!