ShinYeh Japanese Buffet - Jiankang Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 1,379 Restaurants in Songshan
Description: ◆Monday – Friday Lunch: NT 680 (adults), NT 340 (children) Afternoon Tea: NT 540 (adults), NT 270 (children) Dinner: NT 820 (adults), NT 410 (children) ◆Weekends and Public Holidays Lunch: NT 820 (adults), NT 410 (children) Afternoon Tea: NT 540 (adults), NT 270 (children) Dinner: NT 820 (adults), NT 410 (children) *All prices are subject to an additional 10% service charge. *Childrens’ meal prices are limited to those attending elementary school (Grades 1–6) or kindergarten. *Children in junior high school or above are subject to adult meal prices.
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I go with my family, my two sons both like there. The fruit is fresh, the seafood is fresh. We have a great afternoon. Definitely we will go there again.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Good: Sashimi/Sushi Bar; Sukiyaki; Steam Shrimp; Deep fry & Grill Bar; Dessert...
Need Improvement: Hot food; Fruit...

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We went here with friends twice and found it an amazing restaurant. Good value, an amazing range of food including dozens of different Sushi types and a good range of Sashimi, which probably is my most favourite Japanese dish! But there is so much more to choose from and all is freshly cooked! And the Sweets / Desserts counter is out of this World. You can easily leave here having just put on some serious weight :) Would recommend this place in Taipei for everybody who loves Japanese food.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was on a date here with my boyfriend on Thursday night. The hostess was so polite and arranged us in a quiet corner table in a room. The food was so amazing. Each dish was presented nicely. The food assortments were vary even had more veggie selections than I excepted. I just wished I had a bigger stomach to fit in all of the varieties. My boyfriend is a local who visit here many times, and I'm thankful and pleased he took me out here. The price is bit pricy during even on
a weeknight,but other than that, I think it's a great place to go even just for two persons.
餐廳的食物選擇很多,東西做的很精致,有現打的果汁,甜食也多樣。來吃東西的客人不像"漢來海港",食物好像用搶的,這麼誇張。與其大器的擺盤方式,但我喜歡安靜點吃飯。總之,翻譯請查Google, 我覺的這間比較好。可以安靜的吃美食約會, 希望和男友有機會下次再來。

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Yummy Japanese dishes with great variety of food, would definitely want to revisit and recommend to others.