“Excellent therapist for my Tmie Ritual”

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei
More attraction details
Owner description: As a world-class centre for healing, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei offers a range of holistic treatments and therapies in sublimely beautiful surroundings. With six private treatment rooms, four couples’ suites and two VIP suites, we offer a luxurious sanctuary of well-being in Taipei. We also feature spectacular heat and water facilities, where you can relax prior to treatment.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I travel much more frequently to HK and always use Chuan Spa at Cordis Hotel in Hong Kong. Was in Taipei recently and stayed at MO Taipei and decided I will try their spa. Excellent session with therapist Alice - I chose a 3 hour Time Ritual. The MO Taipei's spa treatment pricing is definitely not cheap (even higher than Chuan Spa rates) but they have excellent hard products, and the service and skill of my therapist was also excellent. Felt totally relaxed and drifted in and out of sleep during the 3 hours. Therapist was also very good at applying appropriate pressure during massage. I have had some occasions at the Chuan Spa in HK where some less experienced therapists would over-exert on the pressure some times.

1  Thank Benjamin T
"luxurious"
"session"
"taipei"

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is hands down the best spa I have ever been to. The staff is extremely courteous and explain everything well. I had a facial and as I checked in they had me fill out some information about my skin and any concerns I had. Then you are led down to the locker room which is spacious and relaxing. The have experience showers, sauna, steamroom, and a jacuzzi tub. There is also a relaxation room while you wait for them to call you back for your appointment. Come at least an hour early to relax and use the facilities. There was a slight delay in my appointment due to an issue with an earlier client but they were wonderful and gave a discount on my service. The facial was extremely relaxing and done very well. Once the treatment is over they lead you to the tea lounge which has tea or water and different snacks. They had a cookies and a delicious cake when I was there. You are able to relax in individual rooms with an adjustable bed. They lounge also had an area with couches.

I had an appointment at 12pm. But I did notice that as I was leaving around 3:30 that the spa was getting busier. So keep that in mind depending on the experience that you would like. Also, getting to the spa if you are not a guest at the hotel can be a little burdensome but totally worth it.

I will definitely return to this spa in the future.

MO-Taipei, Social Media Communications at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei.

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our facilities as well as overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to The Spa, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share and inspire. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 blissful hours at the Mandarin Oriental Spa. We booked into a VIP couples suite where we were able to enjoy the private jacuzzi and steam room prior to our treatments.

The ambience of the entire spa area is lovely. The staff and therapists were very welcoming and thorough - going through our likes, dislikes and physical ailments to ensure we had the best treatment possible. My husband had a 2hr massage while I had a 30min scrub followed by 1 ½ hour massage. Both our experiences were excellent.

As expected of a 5 star Mandarin spa, it is of course, a little on the expensive side. But the service and quality is also 5 star. So if you're in the mood for some luxurious pampering, this would be a wonderful option.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Taipei and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Spa.

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our facilities as well as the overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to The Spa, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived late due to flight delay, but luckily I booked the latest session for 9 30 pm for 90 minutes deep tissues treatment, so I was still able to use the jacuzzi, steam room and tropical shower facilities before treatment. From reception to post treatment delicacies, the MO spa is impeccable. My therapist Ruby learned aromatherapy in London, and the treatment she gave me as to be one of the best I ever received. I had my best sleep in days afterwards, finally getting over a nagging jet lag from a US trip the week before, and I was so ready for my task the next day. All in all, a huge thumbs-up!

2  Thank Michael C

Dear Valued Guest,

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our facilities as well as the overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to Ruby, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

It is a beautiful Spa, great and very welcoming staff, beautiful surrounding and great therapist . The whole experience , jacuzzi, sauna,...and of course the massage was great .

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Taipei and taking the time share your positive feedback regarding your experience at The Spa.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience at The Spa and that you were pleased with our facilities and overall services. Your positive comments have been passed along to the entire team, and we are all very proud that we were able to offer you a wonderfully relaxing journey. Your comments are very helpful for us to continue carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.