“Perfect spa treatment!”

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei
More attraction details
Owner description: As a world-class centre for healing, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei offers a range of holistic treatments and therapies in sublimely beautiful surroundings. With six private treatment rooms, four couples’ suites and two VIP suites, we offer a luxurious sanctuary of well-being in Taipei. We also feature spectacular heat and water facilities, where you can relax prior to treatment.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived late due to flight delay, but luckily I booked the latest session for 9 30 pm for 90 minutes deep tissues treatment, so I was still able to use the jacuzzi, steam room and tropical shower facilities before treatment. From reception to post treatment delicacies, the MO spa is impeccable. My therapist Ruby learned aromatherapy in London, and the treatment she gave me as to be one of the best I ever received. I had my best sleep in days afterwards, finally getting over a nagging jet lag from a US trip the week before, and I was so ready for my task the next day. All in all, a huge thumbs-up!

2  Thank Michael C
MO-Taipei, Social Media Communications at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Taipei and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Spa.

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our facilities as well as the overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to Ruby, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share and inspire. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei in the near future.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"session"
"taipei"

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

It is a beautiful Spa, great and very welcoming staff, beautiful surrounding and great therapist . The whole experience , jacuzzi, sauna,...and of course the massage was great .

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Taipei and taking the time share your positive feedback regarding your experience at The Spa.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience at The Spa and that you were pleased with our facilities and overall services. Your positive comments have been passed along to the entire team, and we are all very proud that we were able to offer you a wonderfully relaxing journey. Your comments are very helpful for us to continue carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

All I can say is you get what you pay for. I happen to received a 2 hour time ritual coupon for my wedding gift. This is definitely a treat for our hectic morden city lifestyle.
My masseuse Jamie allow me to experience the beauty of martial art flow through her hand movements on my body. Gentel and caring a long this precious 2 hours.
After the massage, Jamie took me to the resting room which has cakes and cookies for the belly. Then its time for the water treatment, sauna, and steam room. It's so empty that it's almost exclusive for your all self.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei.

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our facilities as well as overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to Jamie, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

A truly great spa experience with a fantastic variety of services. Even the most stress out person will leave with a sense of peace and tranquility after a visit to this spa. It has to be the best in Taiwan.

Dear Valued Guest,

We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you had a pleasant time at The Spa and were pleased with our overall services. Your compliments have been passed along to The Spa, and the whole team is very proud that they were able to assist in making your treatment a wonderfully relaxing experience. Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we will continue to do our very best in carrying forward our service principles for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2014

If you want a luxurious spa experience in Taipei, look no further than The Spa at Mandarin Oriental! Sure it's expensive, but the entire experience (from check-in to check-out) is well worth it. I booked a 90-minute massage (NT $5,800 plus 10% service charge) and the time flew by -- ding, ding, you're spa experience is over (you'll get the "ding" when you begin your spa journey). Be sure to arrival at least half an hour before your spa treatment so you can take advantage of the spa facilities ("wet room") - it includes a vitality pool, dry and steam sauna, relaxation rooms, and specialized showers. For the ultimate experience, book a VIP suite; after your treatment, you have a private room to yourself (mini-pool, shower, bathroom, and heated marble floors).

Also, be sure to make a reservation for your preferred time and day. The spa is sometimes fully booked and I can definitely see why. The spa is open from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. The staff and spa therapist are super friendly and have an excellent command of Chinese and English. I promise you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank InstantNoodles
Taipei-Annie-Su, Social Media Communications at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photography and such inspiring comments, following your recent visit at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei.

We are delighted that we were able to make your spa experience such an enjoyable one. Your positive comments of the services you received along with your particular appreciation of our spa facilities are indeed very encouraging for our team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another enjoyable moment.

Annie Su