“Love the sushi here more than their chirashi at the next shop ”
Review of Man Je Dad - Bade

Man Je Dad - Bade
Ranked #23 of 1,430 Restaurants in Songshan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Man Je Dad rice bowl is a popular Japanese restaurant among tourists, however I’d prefer visiting their sushi restaurant. The atmosphere is comfortable, easy to book for a seat. If I want to have some good sushi I’d visit here.

They have 50NT 2pcs sushi, quality is good. Everytime I come here I'd order uni for my last sushi, it made a satisfied sushi lunch for me, very tasty and not expensive at all for good sushi.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Man Je Dad has lots of series, we are in the one serving seafood Don. I like Japanese cuisine but not a fan of raw fish as having weak stomach and I cannot stand if the fish has a typical strong smell. None of these would be a concern whenever I visit this Resto. My eyes, belly, heart, and wallet are very happy.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Be aware of long lines waiting to get in - it's more worthy if quality can go up quite a bit.

The prices are high comparing with other Japanese restaurants in Taipei. Generally good looking for the food. Quantity is big with too much rice. Sashimi needs to be fresher and eliminating frozen smells and tastes.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

My first time came to this no menu Japanese restaurant with two of my friends. I was curious about the name of this Japanese restaurant before I came; I had good impression of the staff and the chefs's hospitality when we sat down in front of the bar just in front of the chefs, and then the Sashimi and Sushi one by one came to your plate, just like an art, it is not only delicious but also a visual arts!! The chefs were very patience and kindness to answer my questions of the name of the fishes on the sushi!! This is definitely worth a visit with friends in Taipei.
第一次與朋友來這家無菜單日本料理店,未用餐前我對"瞞著爹"這店名好奇!一進店後服務員及主廚師們的親切服務讓我印象深刻;接著是一道一道的藝術品呈現在你面前,一口一口的滿足了你的味蕾。因對生魚片的魚類好奇而對主廚一道一道的請教,主廚也很有耐性的回應,更是加分!在這巷弄裡的" 瞞著爹" 值得你與朋友來放鬆一下或犒賞自己!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

The night market is not only top things to do in Taipei, but Man Je Dad can show how superb food is.
It was always on my "Must visit list" when I went back to Taipei. They served fantastically fresh seafood that brought me to the heaven, especially the halibut with house made wasabi just melted in my palate. Even Japanese visitors said it could beat lots of restaurant in Japan! Don't miss out the delectable experience for devouring their food.