“Wholesome food for a happy lunch!”

Balle Balle Indian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,392 Restaurants in Songshan
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Punjabi Indian Cuisine with a wide variety of Tandoori Snacks, Main Courses in Vegetarian & Non Vegetarians. We offer tasty Indian food with friendly service. Healthy Fresh Indian Cuisine using finest ingredients and freshest products. Owner of Balle Balle Indian Restaurant & Bar opened the restaurant with the Intention of providing Ethnic Indian Punjabi Cuisine. Mr.Kant has assembled a highly skilled team of chefs representing Punjabi Cuisine from India. This is an intimate restaurant extending over a ground floor and basement floor for inviting private room for parties and events. If you are looking for fine dining with great ambiance and formal service with high cost to match look else where, We Assure to serve good Indian food, lightning fast service and budget friendly. Located in the Heart of City. On Intersection Of Bade Road & Guang fu North road. Walk able distance of 5 to 8 Mins from Sun yat Sen memorial Hall Exit 5. Check out for Photos for Dishes & Name card with Chinese address.
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is a comfortable Punjabi restaurant and the food lives up to the expectations. I asked for assistance to order since I visited with a non-Indian friend. We both do not eat onion and garlic so we requested that the food be prepared without these two and were willingly obliged.

We were served papad and sweet/sour + green chutney as soon as we were seated. We ordered the aloo-tikki + chole, butter naan + palak paneer and vegetable pulav. It was enough for two with just a little left over (as predicted while ordering!!). We savoured the food which was not too spicy but enjoyable since my taste buds were craving some spice. We also packed a plate pf samosas (2 pieces) to go and it was very good to taste and packed neatly in foil for the heat and good to carry.

It cost us around NTD 1200 which is slightly expensive in my friend's experience but I checked the menu at another Indian restaurant on the way and they all seem priced approximately the same.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I've been here a couple times now and will definitely be back. The food is delicious and the portions are perfect. Any time I'm craving indian food I'll be heading back there! There is such a friendly and welcoming vibe, it really makes you want to come back (well... that and the delicious food). I'll be bringing my family and friends here when they come to visit me in Taipei!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

GV really took care of us during out 2 visits to Balle Balle. He knew what we would enjoy and gave us all the attention we needed. I really liked the service and the food.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

As the name of the restaurant says, it is a place looking for North Indian food with Punjabi tadka. We called the restaurant for a reservation and the Indian guy assured us that we will get authentic Indian taste in Taipei. We went there and found very nice ambiance.We ordered Naan, Punjabi Curry & Dal. Food was amazing. The owner was very nice. In fact, he was so generous that he offered us the Desert -"Gulab Jamun" to me & my husband as a complimentary and they taste so yummy. He personally ensures that we enjoy our dinner night :) We are very thankful to him for such a nice experience.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Balle Balle is for sure one of my top favorite restaurants in Taipei. I can't go on enough about how delicious the food is, and I always leave feeling comfortably full and warmly satisfied. The owner makes excellent recommendations, and he is super friendly. I've been here a few times already, and I plan to continue eating here. If you want quality Indian food, look no further.