All reviews raohe night market share bathroom family room common room a great stay laundry room green line double room nice breakfast comfortable bed free breakfast porridge mrt station soy milk visit taipei minute walk thoughtfulness
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

From the beginning on I liked this place, very friendly staff, nice common area and great security systems...they really thought every detail through and especially it is very clean. It's the right choice for a weekend trip to Taipei and I would definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
NK H, 前廳部經理 at NK Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Johanna S,
Thank you for taking your time to leave the review to us. We are pleased to hear that you've a good review and also had a great stay experience within nk hostel. It's our highest honor to know you enjoyed your time here. Welcome to stay with us again!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed out. Very modern an clean, even though it is a large dorm everone has there own safe space with a large bed and some extra room. Great breakfast! offered you more than you would come to expect which is always a great experience!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NK H, 前廳部經理 at NK Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hi ryanovicz,

We'd appreciated you've taking your valuable time to leave the review to NK Hostel. We hope nk hostel is not only a place for traveler to stay in, but a home where provide the relax and peaceful feeling. We've given much effort on the breakfast, and we've glad that you also love our breakfast too. It's such a pleasure to knowing our guests have a wonderful stay and enjoy our service. We're always welcome you to come back anytime. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We had the most enjoyable time there, within budget.
Well designed space, relaxing beds, clean share space, free and varied breakfast, great showers and super friendly staff. Walking distance to a night market and metro station. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
NK H, 前廳部經理 at NK Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hi SarahC,
Thank you for taking your time to leave the review to us. We take seriously for each review from our valuable guests. It's our pleasure to meet you and serve you behind our hands. We truly thankful that you've enjoyed your time in nk hostel and we hope nk hostel has made you another home in Taipei. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

During the Spring Festival in Taiwan, I stayed at this hostel in a deluxe double room for four nights. The view was Taipei 101 View, but personally, I think employees looked a little at it when they cleaned it, and the opposite direction, Liverview, would be better. It's a little far from downtown Taipei, but it's close to Songsan Airport (about 10 minutes by taxi), and you can walk almost any distance. It is a 40 minute walk to Sunny Hill Fenglisoo, a 15 minute walk through the Riohuse Night Market, a 20 minute walk through the old Changwon, and a 40 minute walk to the National Museum of Korea and Taipei 101. I've been surfing Google for hours, but since there are differences between people, I think you should refer to it. I heard that there are many places in Taiwan that are not heated, but each room has good air conditioning and heating facilities. Staff are also friendly and their quick feedback on customer inquiries is a strong point. Finally, if it's a disadvantage, it's breakfast. You'll be disappointed if you expect hotel breakfast. You can think of eating kimchi alone at home. But I think we need to make improvements in the kitchen and breakfast menus. If you go to Taiwan, I will visit you again. It is a good place to recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I stayed at Taipei 101 View, but I think it would be better to see the reverse.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NK H, 前廳部經理 at NK Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hi yeonok2018,
We truly thank you for your comment, and also pleased to know that you've enjoyed your stay at nk hostel. We're glad to meet you and serve you behind our hands. It's our pleasure to see you back again in future, and we hope you will come back to Taiwan again and choose nk hostel as your stay. ^^ See you then!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This hostel really sets the standard. Comfy beds, relaxed atmosphere, well designed spaces for hanging out or working, free and varied breakfast, a laundry room, great showers, and super friendly staff.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
NK H, 前廳部經理 at NK Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Wandering_Kirsten,

thank you for choosing nk hostel for your recent accommodation and your feedback is very important for us. Our team is exciting to see you're well-satisfied with our services and room. It's great to know that our valuable guests enjoyed their stay. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to provide a better stay experience.

Thank you again.