HOTEL QUOTE Taipei
US$65
US$54
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Les Suites Taipei Ching-cheng(Songshan)
US$215
US$149
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$103
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$161
US$346
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshq loungehour loungefree mini barboutique hotelsmall windowsnacks and drinksfloor loungewhere breakfast is serveddvd playerdepartment storesized bedfree flowcoffee machinenice amenitiesdim lightingbreakfast roomwifi connection
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

It's the added touches that really make a difference. The excellent service, the 2nd floor lounge for Hotel guests, the free mini bar, the Nespresso coffees, the excellent location and the high standard of the rooms.
I highly recommend Hotel Quote!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear JanusAAA,

Thank you for sharing your experience with HOTEL QUOTE Taipei on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our 2F HQ Lounge, friendly service and convenient location. Our goal is not only to make every stay a memorable experience, but also to make HOTEL QUOTE Taipei as second home for everyone.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Close to the subway station and super friendly staffs. Room itself is very modern and clean. I was extremely happy with how they treated me. Many freebies and anytime I had question about the city, they had answers. It was my first time in Taipei and if I were to ever come back again, this is the hotel I will be staying. Location was very good too. Everywhere I wanted to go was near and I had no problem coming back. What a great memory :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear chaos6458,

We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay in HOTEL QUOTE Taipei.
Your compliment means a lot to us. Also makes us to strive harder to provide a better experience for our guests.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in a near future!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The hotel is only a few minutes walking distance from 2 mrt stations. We absolutely love the 24 hours lounge with free bites and drinks.

The services are good and prompt.

In short, it was a great stay for us.

Room Tip: Try to request for firm mattress if you don't like soft bed
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Tai C,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our benefits, room facilities and convenient location.
Your compliment means a lot to us. Also make us to strive harder to provide a better experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future! :)

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel feels young (at least for me haha). The interiors are hip and new. I was upgraded to a U room with a bathtub and I would say the room size is great, the bed was big (I always feel bed in the hotels are smaller than what they say. This one is really a king sized bed) The complimentary snacks and supplies in the second floor was appreciated. Just get what extra supplies you need. No need to call anybody and decide to tip or not. Having said that, the staff was genuinely helpful, they were always there to help but never in the way. Perfect balance for me.

Hydration is important to us when we travel. So bottled water, which was always available is such a great value to us, as we did not have to have repeated trips to 7 11 to buy. Location is great, short walk to mrt and very near Taipei arena.

It was raining during our stay, and although we anticipated this and had our own umbrellas, i saw the staff readily lending umbrellas to the other guests as they went out. The manager even held an umbrella over our heads as we loaded our luggage to our pre arranged transfer to the airport. Very much appreciated mam.

All in all a great hotel and would recomend to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear cubeli,

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us, and I am thrilled to read of what a wonderful time you had staying here.

It is assuring to note that the HOTEL QUOTE team provided warm and attentive service during your constant interactions with them. We are appreciative of your kind compliments to our associates and I am sure that they will be greatly motivated to learn that they have created yet another delighted customer.

I very much hope that we shall have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights on Business trip.
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff very welcoming and friendly.
Would do their best to assist you and ensure your comfort.
Minibar was free.
Overall would recommend for price value service.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Suresh N,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our benefits, room facilities and wonderful service.