“Best bubble milk tea with good Taiwanese snacks!”

Chun Shui Tang (Kuang Nan)
Ranked #23 of 1,365 Restaurants in Songshan
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Bubble tea origin
Reviewed 13 July 2016

If you're a traveler visiting to Taiwan for the first time, i would suggest that you come to Chun Shui Tang to get your first taste of Taiwanese foods and beverages. They have many outlets all around Taipei with very good atmosphere and affordably priced considering the quality and environment provided.

Certainly the food quality is top grade as you can order and try the many famous Taiwanese 'small eats' at one place. However make no mistake they are a teahouse which for me their signature drink is their bubble milk tea! I can't get enough of this as im an avid milk tea drinker and make no mistake that you will not get better one than this elsewhere.

I would certainly say Chun Shui Tang is a must go place to have your meal and a drink while you're in Taiwan :)

Reviewed 4 July 2016

春水堂人文茶館信義店

We went there with over 10 persons. We were there for talking and drinking tea. I went to other branch before. The service in different branches may not good, but the food is O.K. The beverage was always my favorite, that is, pear milk tea.

Many restaurants said that pear milk tea was their invention. I did not know which restaurants were telling the truth.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Nice and quality taiwan food provide with a low and mid range price in a comfortable restaurant. But it may take a long wait especially weekend for food preparation and seat.

Must order the noodle and milk tea which are the recommendation dish.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Was quite disappointed that they didn't have Peanut Butter Toast available in the Taipei outlets, but fortunately, they have expanded so its easier to locate a branch.

Love their bubble tea, worth every calorie and pearl! I typically order it without sugar.
Do try the assorted Siew Mai & Turnip Cake!
I love the pork siew mai better!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

You have to try the Original pearl milk tea at Chun shui tang, it's very delicious. I didn't try the food there but I heard that it's quite good and I saw the price it's not that over.