“Steamed bass was absolutely wonderfull”
Review of Very Thai

Very Thai
Ranked #36 of 1,409 Restaurants in Songshan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We were looking authentic thai food and we did find it plus there was a really nice selection of beers all the way from San Francisco. I took steamed bass which was really fresh and tasty: lime, chili, koriander.. everything I was expecting. In addition curry shrimps and pork satay were tasty too but the fish was winner here.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Finally I can have a bit Thai taste on Very Thai restaurant. I enter because I thought is a Thai restaurant but is not it's just a noodles restaurant but they have Tom Yum Kung flavors.
Taste good nice quality, nice services but the staff not speak English so the other guests helping us to order the food.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Every time I come here , I fall in love with this place. One of the best Thai cousins you can think of. Most of the evenings place gets busy. This place is in my priority list when I visit Taipei. Recommended for all food lovers.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This is probably one of my all-time favorite Taipei restaurants. It can get very busy on the weekends so make sure to book your table in advance. We usually order some starters and few main dishes to share, never disappointed with the food and service.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Fully booked during Saturday, can see youngsters gathering, family catch-up dinner etc. Serving beers with affordable food choices! Services are nice and polite

Been to Very Thai? Share your experiences!