See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a night. Nice hotel and staffs. A Hi-Life is just next door.

I like the bed and pillow. You will see one pillow, but extra are available in the cabinet. Power points are lacking in the room and the recess on the table is not big enough, any socket you cannot fit here, just use the one for the kettle.

Breakfast is average, no cereal here. If you meet any Chinese tour group, of which will be common, have a good look, plates are like a knoll.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I have stayed here in March 2016 for 1 night. This hotel is part of a work trip that I joined in so I did not choose this hotel.

My tour guide mentioned that this is the best hotel among those in my trip, and the lobby and some room amenities are indeed better. However, my room only has a pathetic small round table for me to use my lap top and there isn't anywhere for me to put my luggage. Also like the other 3 hotels that I have stayed in Taiwan, they have no heater.

The location seems ok although I did not walk around much. The reception gave a good recommendation for message at the corner though.

Room Tip: You can pay slightly more to upgrade to a room with Jacuzzi. Good to consider
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Bout 5-10mins walk from city council station, either by exit B or C. Reception lady who checked us in is attentive and helpful.

We stayed on th highest floor, room 2205. Room size is average, bathroom is pretty small. Not carpet floorings though. Laundry room is also on th same floor but dryer is not working well, clothes wouldnt dry even after setting for over an hour and end up airing them our room.

Breakfast spread was pretty good and staff were nice.

We would like to compliment th housekeeping staff who made up our room on th second night as he/she is more attentive to details in th room in comparison to th one who did it on th first night.

Overall th stay was average but because of their staff which made th stay better.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Surprisingly huge room! Clean and well kept. Couch to lounge in and tv at the bathtub! Big bathroom for a hotel room! Very comfortable and spacious - just what we needed after long days of sightseeing! The only reason it gets a 4 rating from me is because of the lack of variety in food during buffet breakfast and location which didn't have many eateries around.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I was joining tour group, therefore 1 night stay.
The staffs are friendly & helpful.
They gave map & guide where is the nearest attraction (Ai River).
We didn't go, because the path to Ai River is very dark (eerie), because it was already 8+ at night.
My family walked around the nearby shops.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family