Dynasty Hotel(North District)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$35
Priceline
4 Design Inn(North District)
US$62
US$48
Agoda.com
La Plaza Hotel(North District)
TripAdvisor
Aust H BnB(North District)
TripAdvisor
Art Wenxian Homestay(North District)
TripAdvisor
Aust H BnB V(North District)
TripAdvisor
28 B&B Restaurant(North District)
Bellus Inn(North District)
TripAdvisor
CK University Time Story(North District)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The worse experience in this trip
Price is cheap but I would rather pay more to get a better place.

Location: good location

Room: very dark with only two down-lights next to TV. No table or floor lamp available. It was so dark I made joke to my partner that they purposely made it dark so that we cannot see how dirty the room is. Lots of dust on the side tables. I refused to think if the bed is clean. Need lots improvement on cleaning.

Bathroom: Very strange they put us in a corner room with huge bathroom which was designed for disables. The bathroom has huge clear windows but since it is on level 2, people from opposite building can see through if blinds are lifted. I have to keep all blinds down which make whole room even darker.

Front desk staff: friendly.
Map: their designed map is just black and white on thin paper and not clear at all.
Buffet breakfast: OK

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PriscillaWang
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

There were 3 of us traveling and due to last minute booking, only 1 double bed + 1 single bed room was available. At the checked in counter, we specifically asked by any chance we can move to a 3-single-bed room and customer service immediately gave us a room with 3 double beds that accommodate 6 people! This is awesome service!!

The room is located on the second floor next to the elevator and wall is pretty sound proof as I didn't hear anyone from the hallway. It should be a suite but they turned the living room into another double bedded room and is very spacious (although it was very dusty near the tv!!) The window faced the wall of the building next to it so no view and the room have a strange smell to it. Water pressure is weak and they didn't prepare extra toilet paper as back up. Towels are ok if you're not extremely fuss. They have provided pretty much the necessity except for conditioner, so be reminded to bring your own. Free bottled water is in the fridge.

We also ride the private hotel car to the An Ping area and they have offered a very good price for a return trip. The driver is also very nice and drop us off at wherever we wanted on our return.

There's a super market and few convenient store just a minute away. For food and more popular area, it maybe 10-15mins walk. We took a 30mins walk back from the Gongyuan night market.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel is new and well located, nice and clean with good amenities.

However that's where it stops! Breakfast does not cater for a western, my room and lots of others don't have windows!!! Why would you build a new hotel without windows in all rooms, crazy, also no complimentary water in the rooms! Nice hotel because it's new but I fear it will close quickly once it's gets older and tired. Oh and checkin took over 30mins as staff didn't seem to know what they were doing even though we could speak Taiwanese and had proof of reservations!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Paid $3010 for a night of stay. I get the reason for this pricy price is probably because of the location but I also expect certain level of service not just a shelter for the night. There's no bottle water in the room which I understand due to environmental friendly. And there is NO water dispenser in public area either which I totally don't get! When I was checking out, I brought one card back left the other card in the room. The guy at front desk was asking me to go back the room and get it. I thought hotel business is a service industry. He could of asking housekeeping at that floor go and check instead of of their customer in a hurry to run back and forth. There is NO service in this hotel basically! There is a bar next to the checking in counter..the bartender is pretty awesome. That's the only plus for the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Upon arrival around 1pm we were told the check in time was 3pm so we left our luggage with the concierge and went out to take a look of the neighbourhood.
we checked in and got to our room, it was a nice spacious room and the bathroom was huge. we were pretty happy with the size of the room and the comfort of the bed (except the pillow was hard and too high for me) then... i've noticed that i could be wrong! i've noticed the room weren't exceptionally clean, there were used contact lens on the floor in the corner with a couple of hair, the bed also had few hair on it after airing the blanket as i usually do when i get to a hotel. i was hoping the contact lens would be picked up during a room service, but it wasn't!! breakfast was limited and my boyfriend wasn't really into the traditional taiwanese breakfast so he didn't eat at all...

overall the service was average, room was nice and big, but the cleanliness... i'm quite picky about it so probably won't stay again

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple