All reviews many choices old city comfortable stay one night within walking distance night market basement mins english location
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I was not so sure when I booked this hotel. But we had a warmly welcome and nice stay there. Two nights with delicious breakfasts of many choices. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The location is also very convenient to reach the famous sites in the old city.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Large rooms, comfortable and spacious. Tea / coffee facilities, fridge, toiletries, Flat screen TV, safe, complimentary bottled water, breakfast included in room rate.

Good location for local food spots, restaurants, temple area - 45 plus min walk to Anping Old Street. Night market 20 min walk.

Reception staff speak / understand English ok, and they tired very hard to understand and answer our questions. They also allowed us to check into our room earlier than 3pm checkin. They were always willing to help. They organized a private car to Salt Fields for sunset photos (45mins one way, 1200 TWD, including 45 mins wait time), well worth it.

The hotel has 3 restaurants, a large buffet style lunch (till 2pm) and dinner (5.30-9.30pm, TWD 1200 p/p plus tax) near the lobby. A cafe style place the other side of the lobby on the street front serving juice and coffee and a small HK restaurant on level 2 called Tripod Garden Restaurant (no garden!) serving a la carte good Taiwanese / Chinese dishes with English menu. They also had Dim Sum options on menu. We had a great meal, 2 beers, 3 dishes, paid using credit card TWD 960.

Breakfast offered was mostly Asian style with the usual egg station, cereal, fruit, bread, cakes and self serve coffee/tea machines. Breakfast was in the restaurant opposite reception with plenty of seating, open 6am to 9.30am, bring voucher (given upon checkin).

Hint: Most of the restaurants and local food stalls do take away (or “to go”) Just ask. There is a good restaurant with English menu if you turn right out of Fushin lobby, walk past man selling motorcycle helmets, past Burger Place. It’s a clean looking air conditioned place, with glass sliding opening doors with a red strip. Super helpful and friendly ladies inside. Open until 8pm. Get beer from 7/11 just around the corner for a night in.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I entered back door to hotel, actually I call it home. The beautiful receptionist warmly welcomed me , introduces entire environment, I amazed by homely love. I learnt about Tainan at Fu Qi, in additional tourism maps regarding foods also heritage buildings had have here. Guess what! You may use post card service here, somehow surprise friends of home land^^
Overall, I shall back next time here :)

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stay here for one night while we had 2 connecting rooms. Twin sharing and it was so spacious and clean. Staff was friendly too. Have restaurants and convenient shop nearby. Within walking distance to food streets.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed in FuShin Hotel Tainan for business trip. Location is convenience. Staffs are nice and helpful, as I arrived the hotel in midnight. The most importantly, the room is very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast is tasty, with Tainan local food, Danzai noodles. Everything is satisfactory, except the shower room is a bit dark, personally I like a very bright room.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business