“Very good French restaurant.”
Review of Delys & Sens

Delys & Sens
Ranked #13 of 400 Restaurants in Nantun
Price range: US$1 - US$56
Description: Délys & Sens brings to Taiwan the authentic French culinary arts and gives you the opportunity to enjoy a perfect blend of fine dining and mediterranean style. A gourmet experience guaranteed by the know-how of our southerner Chef and his unique sens of detail. Délys & Sens uses only fresh premium ingredients and most renowned brands.
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I often go to this restaurant. The chef is French and the food is always delicious, with some little touches of taïwanese cuisine that make it very interesting.
The service is perfect and the prices are reasonable. They also make amazing French pastries and cakes. The "tarte au citron meringuée" is their speciality.

Une cuisine française gastronomique de grande qualité et à prix raisonnable. Un service impeccable. Une ambiance chic et chaleureuse. L'endroit parfait pour un dîner romantique!

1  Thank MonsieurKe

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Have a delicious cocktail on their front bar, then go for delicious food in the elegant dinning room. With a friendly staff and a great wine list. You can not go wrong there!

1  Thank LeodlChataig
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I took 2 of my Germany customers to dinner since I've heard so many good things about this restaurant for a while. Turned out Delys is exactly as good as what ppl say and even BETTER!

I had ribeye and red wine, which were perfectly match. And the dessert was amazing. I enjoyed every bite of it!

Thanks for Delys serving such great food, homely atmosphere, and warmly services, my customers and I had a very delightful night and all wish this business dinner could last longer.

I highly recommend Delys to all my friends if they get any chance to visit Taichung. Very proud of having such a truly French restaurant in the city!

1  Thank Judy Y
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I've been to delys couple times. It's always my favorite French restaurant in Taichung. It not only gives you great French cuisine but also the atmosphere making you feel you are in France. Furthermore, you can find amazing French pastry here. Oh I love their lemon tart! It's definitely worth a try when you visit Taichung!

1  Thank Lene C
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Living in taiwan for almost 8 years as a foreigner, one of the places that i feel like home. Been there few times whenever i got chance to visit Taichung. Great food, great service, warm atmosphere and friendly stuff. A place that i would bring my friends and family. I wish they could open another branch in Taipei as well.
Thank you Delys & Sens. You are making Taiwan delightful.

1  Thank dramenpei