“Best Latte Art ever!”

My Cofi Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Lingya
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I ordered a latte and couldn’t drink it after I saw it. Just great work done on sight and the food is good as well. If you’re around, come and have a nice time. Relaxed. Cute. And delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We came to one of the My Cofi stores for an afternoon snack and drink. As soon as we walked in, the atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. The scones we warm and fresh, the perfect mix of a mild crunch on the outside but soft inside, and the homemade jam was a perfect match. Our drinks came quickly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend wanna visit this cafe that specializes in 3d art thus after checking in to our hotel, we went to this cafe. There is a carpark just opposite of this cafe. For different type of 3D art, the staff will quote a pricing and you will need to show the photo for them to do it. We have been quoted 800 twd for Winnie the Pooh and doraemon artwork. The drinks took quite a while to serve though. Taste wise it is very normal, we have ordered a cheese cake too and it taste very cheesy. For a coffee it is considered quite expensive but worth it for the unique 3D art.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jacky84
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Good coffee - we had the cappuccino with 3d art and the single origin Taiwan hand brew black coffee. We didn't try the food so can't provide any review but if you're after a great cuppa, this is worth a stop. It is a little pricey for the 3D art but good to see them making it at least once.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

A small coffee house near the metro station. About 10 minutes walking distance

Great latte art with great atmosphere. You can choose the design to be drawn on the latte.

Date of visit: March 2016