“Fresh, home made and tasty”

Luna Mexican Cuisine & Bar
Ranked #6 of 23 Dessert in Hualien City
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Bar
Description: There is not only spicy food in Mexico, but also light and healthy dish. Luna has lived in Mexico for 8 years and now I'm in Hualian. But I miss the mexican food, so I try to make authentic mexican food as posible I can, and hope that people can know Mexico through my cooking. At Luna you can find many mexican details, both decorations and music. We offer snacks and drinks from 8 to 10 pm as well.
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Brilliant wee Mexican joint with music and memorabilia. All food including sauces and Mexican sausage made from scratch. Delicious food! The owner was really friendly and had lived in Mexico for ten years.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

We have been to Luna several times and have found they have a variety of dishes that are very delicious. My wife is fluent in Spanish and after our first visit we found out that the head chef has close to a decade of experience living in Mexico. Our favorite dish is the Chicken Alambre. We also enjoy the chips and salsa, which is actually not easy to find on this side of the island. Also, for those that are gluten free, they offer corn tortillas.

1  Thank amos2050
Viole30, Manager at Luna Mexican Cuisine & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Thanks for your visiting, we are always committed to offering better tradicional mexican food and good service, wellcome your visit again!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

平價又好吃的墨西哥餐廳,提供無限量的紅茶、新鮮麵包 ,此外免費提供墨西哥旅遊諮詢。
This is parity and delicious mexican restaurant, offer free refill of black tea and fresh bread. in addition, also free offers advice for Mexico Travel.

1  Thank 值得一試
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Good restaurant ,friendly people and delicious meal. Have pretty nice day with my family there. Highly recommend to try it!

1  Thank rock1232015

HOLA! Thanks for your opinion, we are committed to providing the best mexican food and good service to all friends, and wellcome your visit again!

Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Foods are too small and not enough to get full, it's expensive as well. A roll with very very small bread which inside has a little beef with a lot of onoins is 55 nt even with 3 rolls you are not half full ! and inside just onion nothing else hard to find beef between onions! Not recommend to go there ...

1  Thank Nasim M
Viole30, 業者 at Luna Mexican Cuisine & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2015

I am so sorry that you didn't get good experience in LUNA, I will check what happened and I would like to assure you again that our quality is always good, but the cost is just reflected on the price. Anyone who comes to LUNA deserve the best service, we offer not only free WIFI, water, tea but also fresh bread. Thanks for your complain what is truly make us improve and get better. We welcome any advice and criticise.