“Taichung Must-See”

and up
Taichung Day Tour
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Houli
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Worth the long trip to Taichung!
Although we went during summer, there are still lots of different kinds of flowers to see and take photos of. Be sure to wear sunblock as it can be very hot. :)

All reviews
"pretty flowers"
"full bloom"
"day tour"
in 2 reviews
"certain times of the year"
"bbq restaurant"
"big open space"
"local train"
"taichung station"
"piano"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I never let myself not to visit Zhongshe Flower Market or i prefer to call Houli Flower Farm during my stay in Taichung before getting back to the Airport the next day. The Farm is not t hat big but enough to cater your eyes. Please prepare your battery and storage space because even who are not a fan of flowers, you cannot help yourself not to take photos.

2  Thank TheMorenoTraveler
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I enjoyed this part of our trip in Taichung. I recommend that you should make this the priority of your trip because it definitely is one of the highlights. We went there first thing in the morning to avoid the crowd and the heat of the sun. Definitely worth it! They also have a bbq/restaurant area if you are hungry.

1  Thank abbieirishm
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been wanting to visit Zhong She Flower Market for the longest time and I was able to visit the place last December 2017!

Zhong She Flower Market is perfect for photo enthusiasts, and selfie experts because of its Instagram-worthy sceneries. Different areas have various kinds of flowers making it a wonderful place for a photoshoot.

My favorites were the star gazers, tulips and the lavenders, all in full bloom! Amazing!

As expected, there will be insects, especially bees flying around, but don't worry they won't harm you, as long as you don't mind them too. Works both ways! haha..

Walked farther from the field of flowers and you'll come across a house full of strawberries. You can experience strawberry picking here as well or just buy their fresh and juicy strawberries. Mmmm..

There's also a place for you to have your lunch, but we didn't try that though. We went to another place to have lunch. (a famous among locals and tourists!! )

My useful tips if you plan to visit Zhong She Flower Market :

1) Book a Taichung day tour with a private car. It’ll make your traveling easier.

2) Arrive earlier than expected. I suggest that you arrive before 10am.

3) Visit during the cold season because the sun can be way too hot.

4) Stayed for around 1 hour and 40 mins. (we were way ahead of the crowd, so we don’t need to wait in line for a photo)

5) Most of the flowers are seasonal though, so you might not be able to find certain flowers at certain times of the year.

Overall, I love the place! Worth recommending especially if you love flowers!!! Bring your husband, boyfriend or someone who can take your photos! Haha!! I thank my husband for being very patient as I took hundreds of shots that day! Haha!! It was all worth it!

Thanks for reading my review.
Visit itravelwithmyheart.wordpress.com for more!

2  Thank iamsarahmay