“Great service and a really good filet ”
Review of Corner Steak House

Corner Steak House
Ranked #4 of 488 Restaurants in East District
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East District/ Yongkang District
Description: CORNER STEAK HOUSE The best choice for steak restaurant.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived without a reservation and they accommodated the 5 of us. Highly recommend if you are in Tainan.

Date of visit: July 2017
Corner轉角餐廳, 公關經理 at Corner Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2017

While in Tainan on a visit to a supplier, I was treated to lunch at the Corner Steak House. The restaurant was offering a steak special for lunch. It was very good. The meal include a beverage and dessert.

The restaurant is located down a quiet street. A very nice setting.

The wait staff was terrific. I look forward to the chance to visit them again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Corner轉角餐廳, 公關經理 at Corner Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We went to this restaurant for celebrating fathers' day, they have arrannged several surprise with me
And recommend nice house wine
Was an awesome dining experience!
與餐廳一同安排要給父親的父親節驚喜
服務生相當熱情且友善
推薦的紅酒也很棒!
餐點好吃,服務貼心
台南相當棒的一間餐廳!

Date of visit: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com
Corner轉角餐廳, 公關經理 at Corner Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I reserved the seat for 2 and beside window 3 weeks ago. When the waitress opened the door for us, she asked "Miss Wuo for two?!" I have not seen such impressive greeting before.
In addition, the waiters were attentive and gave us another dish immediately after we finished our previous plates. Another surprise was their pig steak; "perfect" was commented by my friend from Taipei.
The only thing I was disappointed was that there was no wifi connection. I tried yo showed my friend a youtube but could not. We meet once a year and it was bad that the fine restaurant has the limitation for whatever reasons. Luckily we were meeting another friend at a cafe afterwards so I could share. If not, I really don't want to find other place for our meeting next year since she loves CORNER so much!!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Being vegetarian i was surprised with the name but they made the very good food for veggies i loved it and went twice. I would recommended if someone is looking for an Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016
Corner轉角餐廳, 公關經理 at Corner Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016