“Nice Bao Zi ”

Donghe Baozi
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Donghe
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Dropped by Donghe Bao Zi as we were on the way from Taitung to Hualien. The pork Bao and pickled vegetable Bao were quite good. Recommend to stop by for breakfast or morning snack.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Small pork bun. Taste is ok but ingredient of meat is miserably little. You have to buy at least 4 to fill up the stomach

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Flvor is normal. I'd even say it's bad at that pricing. We tried 3 flavor, bamboo, meat, and peanut. All these 3 types have same problem: poor filling inside and thick outer bun skin. Peanut flavor is dry. Meat flavor is aweful. The filling is made of un-balance fat and slean meat. Bamboo flavor is okay but the meat inside is poor, too. You need to be in que for a long time but the return is not worth at all. This is definitely the last thing I'd recoomened to try in Taitung. :(

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The bun is quite famous so I took a long drive from taitung city to there. However, the taste is not different from the one I buy from Cvs.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here after a busy day of tourist activities.

To put it simply the Baozi were so yummy.

I had the pork filled Baozi. They were so hot and steamy and tasted so fresh that I went back for seconds.

And the good thing is they are a cheap eat. Anyone can afford to try these!

I think the only thing that would have made it better would be an ice cold Taiwan beer to go along with the Baozi.

1  Thank _X1791TR