“Great music, over priced drinks”
Review of Single Fin Bali

Single Fin Bali
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Pecatu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Uluwatu's legendary Single Fin started from humble beginnings and has quickly moved to the top of any Indonesian bucket list. Whether you're after an icy cold Bintang to celebrate an afternoon of long lefts, feel like kicking back to Wednesday's acoustic jams, need to jump-start your day with a Revolver coffee, or if you just really have to let your hair down with a few cocktails at Bali's most renowned Sunday session, Single Fin is the venue for you. Our balcony, the biggest in the archipelago, boasts stunning views of one of surfing's spiritual homes, and comes alive as the sun sinks into the Indian Ocean. Great music (including regular international DJs and live acts), fantastic food and a laidback atmosphere make coming to Single Fin a must-do for anyone who visits Bali, no matter if you're a frothing first-timer from far afield or a lifelong regular who grew up around the corner.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Single Fin on a night out with our hostel and although I had an awesome night there were a coupe of things that let this place down... the DJ couldn’t mix, he was totally out of time and a couple of times a track it would just cut out and a different one would come on which left us looking around the dance floor wondering what had just happened. Secondly, the drinks are super over priced at 45k for a small bintang, 100k for a single spirit and mixer or 195k for a double, this is the most expensive bar I went to in Bali. The real star of the show for me was downstairs at the much smaller Twin Fin after party which opens when Single Fin closes... the DJ here did not disappoint. Playing a combination of house, tech house and techno we were then vibing until the early hours, although the prices were the same as upstairs. Overall I had a wicked night however it was because of who I was with, not because of where I was.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)
All reviews
in 32 reviews
"seminyak"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This place seems always busy and crowded. Came here to have dinner, food was nice but everything is expensive here. The place and view are nice but staff kinda racist, I asked for the menu but took forever, they didn't respond to me, after my foreigner friend asked for it they gave it straight away, seemed they only nice to foreigners.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure to come back here ... the ambiance is cool .. good music ... good staff but food is to be improved ..

SingleFin-Bali, Guest Relations Manager at Single Fin Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear eddyMONTANA,

Warm greetings from Single Fin.

Thank you for your excellent rate on TripAdvisor.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Be prepared to be awed by the views. They are spectacular overlooking Uluwatu beach. The decor is beachy and funky and I felt relaxed as soon as I walked in. The food was great and prices reasonable. My only small complaint is that the cocktails were a little pricey and the choices weren't particularly appealing. I would definitely recommend Single fin for a great night out in the Bukit peninsula.

Dear NatalieJane23,

Warm greetings from Single Fin.

Thank you so much for sharing the kind review from your recent visit. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here and your kind compliment for our decor is very appreciated.

I hope that we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to Single Fin again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2018

An english escape on this beautiful exotic island. Superb view on sunset, but you have to go earlier to have a good place. Nice music, good food, familiar service.

Dear paulmaxim,

Greeting from Single Fin.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.
You have to go earlier to have a good seat or making reservation in advance to secure a table. Please call us to +62361 769941 or whatsapp us to +6287860209038.
We’re all looking forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful Single Fin experience.