“Healthy food ”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to grab a quick healthy bite. I had a protein bowl and fruit shakes, all can recommend further.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend had the chicken pasta which was amazing! Vegetables, a good amount of chicken and spinach fettuccini.
He alado had a banana strawberry smoothie.
Really good!
I had a healthy buddha juice. Lots of vegetables and good for my body!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a lovely experience here! The staff are friendly and helpful with pointing out vegan options. I had the chocolate smoothie bowl and avo toast and it was yummy and filling! Would come again :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Slightly underwhelmed after reading the good reviews. Coffee was delicious but the two juices we got were average, as was the bliss ball. The Vietnamese rolls were good but nothing special. Will come back for the coffee.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Omg best healthy cafe in Bali!! I have been there 4 times the past 3 days and we can’t get enough! The Indonesian gado-gado is by far my favourite dish, every other meal and drink we have had is also delicious. Would love it if there was aircon but still can’t complain. Will probably go back tomorrow again lol