Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
US$75
US$58
Agoda.com
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$84
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$83
Aquamarine Resort & Villa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$48
Priceline
Kamala Tropical Garden Hotel(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$307
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$817
US$768
The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$256
Orbitz.com
1,740 results
All reviewsrooftop barocean suitekamala beachminute walk along the beachquiet endsuperior roomquiet beachdirect access to the beachpool villawatch the sunsetbuffet breakfastbeach siderelaxing holidaynight lifesea viewfree shuttlekids club
Reviewed 23 January 2016

We stayed at Novotel Kamala Beach for six nights. Location is very good for people who appreciate peace but don't want to be isolated. It's only 5 minute walk along the beach where all shops and restaurants are. Hotel has its own "private" beach that staff is cleaning daily so swimming and sunbathing there is pleasant. Beach is likely only place you can find vacancy during daytime as all the sunbeds of the hotel are reserved all the time. (Hotel has "No reservations" policy for sunbeds but it doesn't work as nobody is monitoring unused but reserved sunbeds). Hotel offers daily beach/pool towels so it doesn't matter if it's little bit sandy after day at the beach.

Hotel staff were there indeed for customers and didn't hesitate to help if needed. The level of service was excellent. Housekeeping worked quickly but precisely. Every time we put "clean my room" light on the room was cleaned in one to two hours. That was good when going to beach for example. Room itself was very spacious and the bed was really wide. We stayed at Superior Ocean side room which location was peaceful but close to a pool,beach and restaurant.

This hotel is highly recommended and if I'm going back to Kamala beach someday this is the hotel where I'm going to do a reservation.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Novotel Kamala ... P, Manager at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear TeemuTTT

Thank you for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent 6 night stay, we are glad to read you really enjoyed being in the quiet area of Phuket and located directly on the beach; yes we love it too!

It is really nice to share your kind feedback towards the team’s service and attentiveness; this is put big smiles on all the team and I am sure it will be of great encouragement to keep up the good work!

Again, thank you very much for writing in, we are very much looking forward to your next visit to paradise.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I spent 4 days at Novotel Kamala Beach at the end of a large group tour of Thailand. My sister and I could not have been more happy with our stay! The hotel room was luxurious and met our needs completely. We wished that we could have had more of a view (our room looked at the street and some trees), but the hotel was fully booked during our stay. There was an Indian wedding happening throughout the weekend. The hotel handled it so well and we did not feel that our time was interrupted at all by closures. The one thing that was disappointing was that we wished we could take a cooking class, but the chef was unavailable due to the wedding. We spent long days at the pool. The atmosphere was relaxing, serene and calm. The sunsets were absolutely breathtaking. We loved how flowers would fall into the pool and float in the water. We felt guilty closing our eyes to take a nap because we didn't want to waste even one moment of the beach view. We ate breakfast every day and it was an incredible buffet. We were so happy each morning. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant twice and it was delicious! The best pizza we had while in Thailand. We took walks on the beach to the local town, which was a great experience! The staff was very helpful and accommodating. I would absolutely stay here again. The location was quiet and honestly perfection!

Room Tip: Try to book a room that overlooks the ocean!
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family

Dear Rachel W

Thank you very much for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent 4 day stay with us. We are excited to read such an amazing review on what sound like a really great holiday experience; thank you.

The team is thrilled to hear that even though we had a private function on in some of the areas around the hotel, it was as if it wasn't even happening and the atmosphere still relaxing, calm and serene; really great to share this with the team thank you very much.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we’re looking forward to repeating it again on your next visit to paradise.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Jon Cannon the Executive Assistant Manager contacted me 8 months after I d booked and paid in full for the only 2 bedroom pool/jacquizzi villa in the resort to say that the villa had been double booked . Jon was very sincere and offered me many alternatives which I felt was only second best to the wonderful villa I wanted. He kept in regular contact with me assuring me that we'd be looked after during our stay. Well he certainly kept to his word. From the moment we arrived we were treated very well and Jon was there to meet us too. Nothing was too much trouble and we ended having the 1 bedroom jacuzzi villa which was fantastic. Our daughter had sweets delivered to her everyday and Jon was very attentive along with all the staff at the hotel. In fact I don't think that ive ever stayed at any hotel where all of the staff have been as pleasant or attentive as at Novotel and this is our 11th stay in Thailand.
I think its a combination of excellent location,super friendly,attentive staff and an excellent assisantant Manager which made our stay probably one of the best that we've had in Thailand so far.
The breakfast was amazing with plenty of choice and all very well presented. The swimming pool is a good size and the staff would do their best to help you find a sunbed if they were all reserved.
Sureewan Saipeth works most days in the restaurant and at breakfast.She is so hard working and friendly. By the end of our stay we felt like we were saying goodbye to a good friend. She always had a big smile on her face and nothing was ever too much trouble for her,or any of the other staff too.
Our daughter enjoyed the kids club and afternoon popcorn along with the free lollies that were given out around the pool in the afternoons. I would like to thank Jon Canon the assistant manger for putting right their mistake and for ensuring that we had an enjoyable stay,which we did,so much so we've booked up to go again Dec 2016.

Room Tip: The one bedroom jacuzzi villa is great having ocean and beach views with your own sunbed on your terrace.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family

Dear terrasa g

Thank you for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent stay. We are pleased to read that after very unique circumstances with your reservation, your stay was fantastic.

We are truly humbled with your feedback and to read that the all of the hotels facilities were enjoyed as well as the service from the team; thank you for sharing this with us in such great detail.

I have passed on your kind comments to Jon, he is delighted to know that his attentive service had a such an impact on your overall experience and is very much looking forward to your return later this year in December.

Again, thank you very much for writing in, we are all looking forward to your next visit to paradise.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Location of the hotel is a bit far away from anything, but it is worth it. Peace, birds, forest around you.
We had room with ocean view, totally worth it.
Staff was great, smiley faces all around, helpful, gives very good advices - ask them for whatever you need and want!
Breakfast was good, lots of options.
Room was nice, glass on the shower wall so you can watch the beach. Cleaning of the room was not so great like everything else was, we found our shorts on the floor once.
Beach is right in front of the hotel, so that is perfect too.
There were a lot of people with kids, so I guess this is family friendly hotel too.
Food is good, but in restaurants in Patong was much better.
Restaurant On the roof is so great, relaxing with quiet music.
Massages in hotel were ok, nothing too special but ok. You can skip manicure and pedicure as that is nothing special in hotel too. I

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean view are perfect, no noice, in separated area.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Novotel Kamala ... P, Manager at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Sandra D

Thank you for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent stay, we are delighted to read you had a great experience with us and that the ocean view from your room was enjoyed and the direct beach access was a highlight; yes we love it too!

Thank you for mentioning to us in regards to the cleanliness in your room; I have passed your feedback to our House Keeping team to address, thank you again for raising this to us.

Again, thank you very much for writing in, we are looking forward to your next visit to paradise.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

[Not a review of the property, but a compliment to the front desk staff]

My group of 3 adults and 2 children arrived at the hotel's reception the afternoon of 1 January 2016 for a two-night stay to discover the hotel's reservation department had changed my pre-paid reservation without notice, calling it an "upgrade". However, a quick check at online published rates showed I would lose value by accepting the upgrade, so I adamantly declined. I admit I was initially very mad by the hotel's attempt to cover-up their overbooking, mostly compounded by my long flight and the fact I paid for this reservation several months in advance. The front desk staff named "Ploy" was very courteous and her demeanour helped to lower my stress level. She maintained composure despite my elevated tone of voice and to that I appreciate how she handled an unruly customer (me!). The situation could have been worse, but Ploy and the rest of the front desk staff were very respectful and provided comfort while the admin staff worked to fix our reservation. Thanks again for making our stay wonderful from the start.

Room Tip: Choose the Villas if you can afford it. "Standard" and "deluxe" rooms seem densely packed in buildings located away from the beach.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family

Dear Viewfrom22

Thank you for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent stay. We are pleased to read you had a wonderful stay, even after the slight miss communication within the team at the start.

It is interesting to read about your check in experience and we are currently looking into how this actually happened. We are delighted to read that Khun Ploy and the front office team handled the situation in a calm and professional manner; this is really great to read thank you very much for sharing this with us.