18 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$47
Hotels.com$59
Trip.com$39
2,855 results
All reviews cable car private beach beachfront cottage lagoon pool low tide beach front pool access room hill side amazing pool free shuttle swim up bar rabbits patong thailand baht jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2021 via mobile

I​ went​ here​ for​ a​ short​ vacation​ and​ the​ room​ was​ upgrade​ from​ the​ package​ that​ i​ made a​ booking.​ The​ room​ was​ very​ old​ but​ the​ hotel​ ambience​ is​ nice​ such as​ BEACH, pool​ and​ bar​ along​ the​BEACH.​Just​ spend​ the​ entire​ evening time​ at​ the​ BEACH​ for​ zipping​. Wanna​ be​ back​ sometimes

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank YaYaCnx
Reviewed December 16, 2020

To be honest, it’s my first time visiting Phuket to catch up with my long lost friend, so we decided to reserve the accommodation for 2 nights here to spend our precious time together, and we truly appreciated the service together with friendliness of your staffs in all areas we visited, and I would like to express how pleased I am with the service provided by your front desk staffs in particular K. Ice and K. Elle. During a night prior to my departure, I called to request for having the bill prepared since I would like to settle the outstanding balance in advance to avoid any disruption during checking out as of the failure to access application to redeem the discount coupons from government campaign.

Once reaching the front desk, everything has been already prepared, at that moment the application was unfortunately unable to access even I had tried accessing several times. They both were very courteous and patient while waiting for me to access the application even there was no clue how long it would be able to resume. I was impressed by their friendliness, politeness together with the genuine care whenever they have expressed the sympathy for any departure guests regarding this inconvenience of application access disruption.

Therefore, I would say it is necessary to express my appreciation towards how they both have distinguished themselves in the area of service delivery. My friend and I received such a fantastic staying experience and would like to recognize the excellent service of K. Ice and K. Elle as well. We will definitely stay here if we could have a chance to visit Phuket again. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank piyakarnpor
Reviewed November 14, 2020 via mobile

Hotel had a great garden and big pools
We had pool side room wich was great
The bitch is not sandy and its full of stone
You should be aware of that!
But the view is to die for
Staff were kinde and friendly
But house keeping and room service was so slow and with delay
At the end i totaly recomend this hotel

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sabakheirandish
Reviewed November 1, 2020

This hotel Used to work here 30 years ago, the atmosphere is great. There is a pier seen from the bridge, the water is so clear that various fish You can walk to go squid fishing. And experiences that are noteworthy are Catch a squid. Meet a Japanese girl She is very cute

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank sanchaip2020
Reviewed October 22, 2020

I highly recommend the Wonderful place! Beautiful gardens with a large swimming pool. Room is clean and ocean view. Oom and Zeus at the front desk was welcoming and so helpful. Thanks Sine from the restaurant she’s so friendly And Beach for recommend about all activities.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Emily1993Phuket
Kanjanakorn Resident Manager, Other at Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2020

Dear Emily1993Phuket,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and spending time giving us review. We are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed staying with us. Your compliment is much appreciated. It has been shared to all of our teams, especially those you mentioned. We will continue our effort in providing quality service to every guest.

We can't wait to welcome you back again.

Best Regards,