“We have eaten here several times and the food is always first class. We usually bring friends and they have all enjoyd t”
Review of Master McGrath's

Master McGrath's
Price range: US$14 - US$43
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Warm Welcome And A Focus On The Best,freshest Produce,simply But Skillfully Prepared.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited for lunch with some of our family. The service was great and the atmosphere was cheerful. The food was excellent and was made with fresh ingredients which always such a nice change.
We come here quite often so I guess we must like it.
The meal for five was a reasonable price. The only shock was the price of my double espresso.
All in all highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Called here because it was recommended in the inventory where we was staying, and we were very glad we had We all enjoyed a lovely Sunday roast My two grandchildren and myself choosing the small beef dinner and my husband the pork roast. We all enjoyed it and had plenty, cooked to perfection, excellent staff and lovely atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got a late booking on Easter Monday. Lots of choice on menus.

Went with roast dinners for adults and fish and chips for kids. Excellent sized portions and attentive and friendly staff. Will be going back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A wide ranging menu of quality food. A little on the pricey side but worth the money. The staff are extremely friendly and the service is excellent

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Hubby and I have eaten here on numerous occasions. The food is first class as is the service. Spotlessly clean and nothing too much trouble for the helpful team. Highly recommended!