“This is one of the best restaurant u must visit”

Kiki Eslite BanChiao Branch
Ranked #6 of 619 Restaurants in Banqiao
Cuisines: Fusion
Neighborhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Neighborhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am sure everyone knows or heard of kiki when u plan to go to taipei. I tried as well wid my mum and i didnt really love the food from what i expected. It was bit oily to me. But when my mum like it and she said it is amazingly tasty. If you are plan to go to taipei, you must go and order the tufu thingy.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

your restaurant service and foods taste are very nice and moved to your restaurant thankou so much~~

Reviewed 11 January 2017

KIKI was the best food I ever taste.
The staffs were so kind. The restaurant was so clean and quite.
I must visit again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

There was a lot of people in demartment store but we enjoyed with comfortable cause of the reservation. Food was really great. And survice was also good.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Yummy food and great service. Was my 2nd time visit to Kiki restaurant and I'm still loving the food there. Brought my friends and they love it too. Will go back again whenever I visit Taipei.