All reviews taipei city minute walk night market free wifi steam bath hotel is located room was spacious blue line helpful staff gym taiwan mrt station tub ximen basement taxi
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days and it was really nice. Big room with plenty of space, big bed and everything you could possibly need. Bathroom’s big as well and is fully equipped. Euro and Asia type of breakfast. And location is 10 minutes by foot from shopping mall Mega City.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

My second stay at the Grand Forward hotel in 2 years. On check in I was told my room had been upgraded. On arrival into my room I was amazed. The room was huge with one of the best bathrooms I had ever seen with views over the city and streets below.

The room was very comfortable and had a great sleep. The buffet breakfast is suited more for the asian palate but fine all the same.

I used the laundry service which was affordable, quick and good quality.

The location of the hotel is pretty good with lots to do in the local area. The subway is also very close by.

A great stay, and wish I could have stayed there longer.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Biglobb
GRANDFORWARD, 業者 at Grand Forward Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Biglobb,
Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Your enthusiastic feedbacks regarding our location, unexpected upgrade service, breakfast, laundry service and comfortable room is much appreciated. Your kind feedback is great support for us! We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcome you back soon!

Warm regards,
Sales and Marketing Team
Grand Forward Hotel

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Booked the room on 12th floor for 7 days...Room (called EXECUTIVE) has everything -a steam bath, huge room, fitness bicycle, safe, free Wifi and more and more...

Breakfast for western people is a bit basic unfortunately, not too many choice.
Gym is okay and open almost 24x7 and staff is super friendly.

My only small tip: The wifi at the room is under the main working desk - I don't like sitting so close (5cm) to the antennas, so only option is to disable it and work on other room's wifi account, sorry.

Room tip: High floor, executive suite
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Was booked here as recommended by the convention organizers. Its not that new but still well maintained. Its on a good location specially if you're taking the subway since its just across the street. Shops and restaurants are also within walking distance. The rooms are good, size is reasonable, though the room I got has a view of the building beside it which looks like a residential building. The breakfast was ok, lots of choices but mostly local dishes. Since we are mostly out everyday the hotel is a good choice for us, we only had a chance to walk around the area on our last full day during our free time.

Room tip: Get a room with the city view
Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stayed here on business recently. Good location but disappointing as the room was quite basic for the price paid. The breakfast was awful and certainly not up to standard I would expect for a 4 star hotel. As a regular traveller I find the lack of amenities in the room disappointing and the meal I had in the restaurant (Steak) left me with gastroenteritis all day and evening.

Date of stay: July 2017