Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$130
Hotels.com$117
Tripadvisor$117
Priceline
FindHotel$129
Travelocity$117
All reviews an overnight stay comfortable bed club highway motel maitland kiosk accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

oom was very clean although quite small automated check in didn’t see any managers We paid $145 for the night expecting at least a queen bed but only a double bed and a single usual prices are $119 so thought the $145 price tag would secure a queen bed . Breakfast is non existent even though it is advertised in the room as available, a bit disappointing a/c was amazing very close to the club a plus . Would look for something else close by I think

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Large room very clean hot water with a great shower . The bed felt like you were sleeping on feather. It was big and l didn't feel like my husband was sleeping in it with me it was just lovely . Great nights sleep . My daughter had plenty of room in her section of the room to move around . It had a big bath room for her to change in . So she didn't feel un comfortable changing with her dad in the same room with us. Tv was not so big but it was ok . air conditioner worked well . And we didn't hear the traffic from the main road .

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Travelling 4000 plus K's solo on a motorbike stopping overnight. I chose motels based on Trip Advisor reviews and “value”. The method worked well and wasn’t disappointed in any choices over two weeks of travelling. The two things that turned out important to me was being to offload my gear into the room without falling over it or taking up the chairs and being able to have breakfast before the next day’s ride.

Reception was excellent very persanble owners. Gave me the rundown and made things easy. Hot cooked breakfast available before the ride and good dinner at the club behind the Motel. Everything handy everything easy.

Room presentation was clean and tidy. Plenty of shelving/ floor space to unload my luggage without falling over it. On the main road but no noise intrusion. Looking for scenic views?...storm fronts yes, country side no.

If I stay at Rutherford again, that's where I'll be.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
David G, Manager at Maitland City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you fo ryour review. Hope to see you again on your next Journey.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here numerous time while working in the area. Always friendly and close to shops. The club has nice meals and a nice cold beer at the end of the day. I will stay here again next time I am working here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
David G, Manager at Maitland City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Reviewed February 11, 2019

After a days travelling, the last thing we need is to mess around looking for accommodation. Right on the highway as you enter Maitland is Maitland City Motel,very convenient and very accesable to the Bowling Club and the Shopping Centre. I found the room to be clean comfortable and the neccessary mod cons that we find in Motel Rooms.I especially liked the big white towels and plenty of pillows. Although situated on the Highway, the road noise was very minimal to the point where it was not even noticeable. Very much Worth The Stay.

Date of stay: February 2019