Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$117
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$117
Priceline$130
FindHotel
All reviews an overnight stay comfortable bed club highway motel maitland kiosk accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Travelling 4000 plus K's solo on a motorbike stopping overnight. I chose motels based on Trip Advisor reviews and “value”. The method worked well and wasn’t disappointed in any choices over two weeks of travelling. The two things that turned out important to me was being to offload my gear into the room without falling over it or taking up the chairs and being able to have breakfast before the next day’s ride.

Reception was excellent very persanble owners. Gave me the rundown and made things easy. Hot cooked breakfast available before the ride and good dinner at the club behind the Motel. Everything handy everything easy.

Room presentation was clean and tidy. Plenty of shelving/ floor space to unload my luggage without falling over it. On the main road but no noise intrusion. Looking for scenic views?...storm fronts yes, country side no.

If I stay at Rutherford again, that's where I'll be.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
David G, Manager at Maitland City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you fo ryour review. Hope to see you again on your next Journey.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here numerous time while working in the area. Always friendly and close to shops. The club has nice meals and a nice cold beer at the end of the day. I will stay here again next time I am working here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
David G, Manager at Maitland City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Reviewed February 11, 2019

After a days travelling, the last thing we need is to mess around looking for accommodation. Right on the highway as you enter Maitland is Maitland City Motel,very convenient and very accesable to the Bowling Club and the Shopping Centre. I found the room to be clean comfortable and the neccessary mod cons that we find in Motel Rooms.I especially liked the big white towels and plenty of pillows. Although situated on the Highway, the road noise was very minimal to the point where it was not even noticeable. Very much Worth The Stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

We arrived just before midnight, tired from a very long drive and we were greeted by a very warm and friendly manager who’s main concern wasn’t the paperwork but more so getting us settled for our two night stay. Our room was great, it was lovely and clean, our beds were comfortable and it contained everything we needed. The following day we discovered we had a shopping center within a few minutes walk and we had a bowls club right behind us to cater for all our dining requirements. Another great bonus was that the price per night was very reasonable. Definitely recommend and will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked in the afternoon of the day of stay, came in around 11pm and the check in was all very smooth and welcomed. The room had 2 queen beds and they were comfy and clean. The room and bathroom were all very clean and towels, water and ammenities were all provided. For such a last minute price, we were pleased and very surprised with Maitland City Motel. We will definitely stay again, and would 100% recommend to anyone going.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mimhk
DavidG5762, Manager at Maitland City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Thank You for your review. Just give the motel a call when you are visiting the area.