Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$100
Hotels.com$100
Priceline$109
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity$100
Trip.com$126
All reviews shopping centre good size staff were friendly quiet room amenities provided perfect location would stay here again new england hunter valley motel maitland highway accommodation function club hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2020

I'm writing this for my mum (she's in her seventies, not internet savvy) and she wants people to know she was very happy with her stay. The people who run Old Maitland Inn are really lovely people. They picked her up from the train station and dropped her off again next day. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and she really liked the room service dinner. And it was quiet and she'd stay there again!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank J M
RobertD2557, Manager at Old Maitland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

It was our pleasure to assist her in any way we could, we hope she enjoyed her trip.

Robert and Pauline

Reviewed December 22, 2019

We stayed at this property on a weekend. Stayed there only for a night - checked in late & left early. The room was just OK for a short stay. It was clean & comfortable. We had a good night's sleep. The receptionist at the front desk was very helpful too. This was very similar to some of the good motels we stayed in NSW.

Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights as we were attending to a wedding in the Lovedale region.
The motel room was extremely clean, the bed was very comfortable & we enjoyed our stay. Even though the motel is situated on a busy road, it was very quiet.
The hotel staff were professional & accommodating to our needs.
Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Excellent room, very comfy bed, loads of car parking space, fantastic bathroom. The staff were extremely accommodating with plenty of advice on local eateries. Ended up having something delivered and it was beautiful. I was travelling when the fires started and they allowed me to stay in their cool, air conditioned restaurant until I had to leave. Thankyou for exception service and value. I'll be back.

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Staff/owners were very friendly helping me by looking up the weather for me as we were in town for the HVG Christmas lights. Clean rooms, very comfy bed! Nice clean pool. Will definitely visit again next time we are in the area!

Trip type: Traveled with family