Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 08/19/22
Hotels.com$105
Priceline$111
Trip.com$130
All reviews shopping centre good size staff were friendly quiet room amenities provided perfect location would stay here again new england hunter valley motel maitland highway accommodation function club hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights as we were attending to a wedding in the Lovedale region.
The motel room was extremely clean, the bed was very comfortable & we enjoyed our stay. Even though the motel is situated on a busy road, it was very quiet.
The hotel staff were professional & accommodating to our needs.
Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Excellent room, very comfy bed, loads of car parking space, fantastic bathroom. The staff were extremely accommodating with plenty of advice on local eateries. Ended up having something delivered and it was beautiful. I was travelling when the fires started and they allowed me to stay in their cool, air conditioned restaurant until I had to leave. Thankyou for exception service and value. I'll be back.

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Staff/owners were very friendly helping me by looking up the weather for me as we were in town for the HVG Christmas lights. Clean rooms, very comfy bed! Nice clean pool. Will definitely visit again next time we are in the area!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Have to say I was very late getting to this motel on Friday 22nd November after a horrid experience of putting 54 Litres of Unleaded into my Diesel Prdo Kakadu in a hire car now which I had to pick up fromWilliamstown.
But the restaurant was unbelievable it was the best meal I have had in a long time full of lovely fresh vegetables and Fillet Mingon with mushrooms a glass of red soft music playing which calmed my nerves and to top it off my breakfast was fresh , the fruit plate made by Pauline was magnificien,t I would definitely stay here again. Thanks to the Manager and his wife Pauline Definitely one to book Best KL

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying at this motel with our group from Sydney.
The rooms were clean and tidy and the food was amazing.
Robert and Pauline went above and beyond with their hospitality and service.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with them and would definitely recommend this motel.

Trip type: Traveled on business