All reviews place to stay guest house long time nice food low season nice garden menu courtyard trek guests circuit lunch delight note
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We stayed for two nights and had an absolutely wonderful time. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is a gorgeous garden to sit and relax in. The owner is lovely, not to mention that she cooks delicious enchiladas, butter chicken and veggie burgers. This was one of my favourite guest houses of the trip and I will definitely stay here again if I ever return to Nepal.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank claudiavancouver
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

A very pleasant room with en suite (and Western style toilet). The rooms got a number of centipedes in over night which was a little unnerving. Nice food (great apple crumble pie with custard) and pleasant staff. Very intermittent wifi available too.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 572gemmal
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Neeru Guest House is looked after by Kamala Didi - a pioneering and strong woman who has a lot to offer as guidance and help.

The food is excellent. Highly recommended for a taste of Marpha Hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Karishma M
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I can't tell what I loved more, the food, the cozy room, or the German girl (Serena) who was working there. All of them gave me just a touch of home I needed as I trekked through the Annapurna. This is THE place to stay in Marpha, and Marpha is a great place to hole up for a day or two. The chicken pizza is surprisingly good and so is the tikka masala. Also get the apple brandy and a hot coffee.

Room tip: garden rooms are quiet. bundle up if its the winter season
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and my friend stayed at Neeru Guest House during our Trek of the Annapurna Circuit. We loved it so much we stayed an extra day. The town of Marpha is particularly beautiful and one of the cleanest most organised villages in the whole area. The people are lovely and friendly. Kamila didjou and Promisha bahini at Neeru are the best hosts.They made sure we were very comfortable and welcome! They even cooked us a home made apricot crumble for dessert (being off season most places hade no dessert options). We felt very well looked after. The food was exceptional and delicious!!!
The rooms are clean and comfortable, leading into a beautiful garden. Kamila didjou also took the time to share with us the history of the town. Very interesting. It was our favourite place on the whole trek. Thank you!!

Date of stay: July 2015