All reviews the owner guest house place to stay nice food low season nice garden courtyard wifi trek menu delight lunch note toilets
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

A very pleasant room with en suite (and Western style toilet). The rooms got a number of centipedes in over night which was a little unnerving. Nice food (great apple crumble pie with custard) and pleasant staff. Very intermittent wifi available too.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gemma l
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Neeru Guest House is looked after by Kamala Didi - a pioneering and strong woman who has a lot to offer as guidance and help.

The food is excellent. Highly recommended for a taste of Marpha Hospitality.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Karishma M
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I can't tell what I loved more, the food, the cozy room, or the German girl (Serena) who was working there. All of them gave me just a touch of home I needed as I trekked through the Annapurna. This is THE place to stay in Marpha, and Marpha is a great place to hole up for a day or two. The chicken pizza is surprisingly good and so is the tikka masala. Also get the apple brandy and a hot coffee.

Room Tip: garden rooms are quiet. bundle up if its the winter season
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and my friend stayed at Neeru Guest House during our Trek of the Annapurna Circuit. We loved it so much we stayed an extra day. The town of Marpha is particularly beautiful and one of the cleanest most organised villages in the whole area. The people are lovely and friendly. Kamila didjou and Promisha bahini at Neeru are the best hosts.They made sure we were very comfortable and welcome! They even cooked us a home made apricot crumble for dessert (being off season most places hade no dessert options). We felt very well looked after. The food was exceptional and delicious!!!
The rooms are clean and comfortable, leading into a beautiful garden. Kamila didjou also took the time to share with us the history of the town. Very interesting. It was our favourite place on the whole trek. Thank you!!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank BrinMP
Reviewed 24 July 2015

owns and operates this guest house. I arrived a wayward traveler, on one of those cold and lonely nights when you kind of miss your family, kind of miss your mother, kind of miss everything that's not (these are healthy nights, I enjoy them to a certain degree). The woman at this place took me in, made me treats, acted with the utmost care, and made me feel as though family wasn't so out of reach. She is Wonderful (capital W!). If you're going through Marpha you simply must stay at this place. Must.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends